T10 in newsletter

unknown.png

Edit: If I had posted this in DD the place would have lit up ;)

Last edited:

Edit: If I had posted this in DD the place would have lit up ;)

Did you try to snake in a ship discussion into the alien forum? ;)

Interesting. The peace loving, tree alien hugging and overall enlightened Alliance is the first to build warships specifically designed to fight Thargoids.

Now I'm not sure anymore who the real warmongers are in this galaxy.

Not sure how a T-9 variant will be of any help against Thargoids, but since this is the Alliance I assume it will help the Alliance by sending a lot of patchouli smelling, blind Alliance fanboys to a certain death while the upper echelons of the Alliance make more credits.

Hadn't thought of that - Alliance bigwigs "We have a plan to help our Thargoid friends - we'll put out a version of the worst steering ship we have, add a spoiler and pretend it's for fighting, and arm it with Patchouli Oil cannons to make the Thargoids smell nice"

It would be v.cruel as a CG - since the new CGs would start next Thursday, so presumably no T10 before Xmas. If they can ust switch on they could be here .... now! ... or more likely early next week - maybe. We should start a thread to ask :)

It would be v.cruel as a CG - since the new CGs would start next Thursday, so presumably no T10 before Xmas. If they can ust switch on they could be here .... now! ... or more likely early next week - maybe. We should start a thread to ask :)

We ought to have a CG to use the T-10 .... have the ship available at "experimental offer price" so most can afford it straight off, or "trade in your sidewinder at a knock-down price .... best offer we can give this year, guv "

Well i bet there wont be a CG. Why? Well here is my theory.

These "new" AX weapons were getting look old are rubbish against these goids. My guess is there from the old war. You cant design, Prototype, Develop, Build and distribute in a week even in 3303 "But Cookie! What about all those materials we brought for the CGs?" My guess all of those were to help build the brand new weapons were getting with the Beyond update. Same with the Type 10. I bet its been around for awhile. The powers at be have known about the goid for over 50 years now. So I bet they have had it for awhile now.

We ought to have a CG to use the T-10 .... have the ship available at "experimental offer price" so most can afford it straight off, or "trade in your sidewinder at a knock-down price .... best offer we can give this year, guv "

"Buy a T-10 Defender NOW! From the same designers who brought you magnificent combat ships like:
The well known light fighter T-6, lovingly called by it's pilots "the flying coffin", a ship that brings superior firepower and agility to it's class.
The acclaimed T-7 'death trap' known for it's speed, agility and unsurpassed shield strength. A mainstay in any combat operation that requires ships that offer firepower and staying power.
The legendary T-9 "battle cow". Redefining what a corvette class ships can offer in agility, durability and firepower.

Buy a T-10 now and be part of history."

"Buy a T-10 Defender NOW! From the same designers who brought you magnificent combat ships like:
The well known light fighter T-6, lovingly called by it's pilots "the flying coffin", a ship that brings superior firepower and agility to it's class.
The acclaimed T-7 'death trap' known for it's speed, agility and unsurpassed shield strength. A mainstay in any combat operation that requires ships that offer firepower and staying power.
The legendary T-9 "battle cow". Redefining what a corvette class ships can offer in agility, durability and firepower.

You forgot the keelback......

Only because a manufacturer mostly build Trading Ships in the past doesnt mean they are not capable of bulding Combatships. We have to wait and see how the type 10 will turn out. If its as bad in Manouverability as the Type 9 its days are already numbered considering how fast and agile Thargoids are.

I wonder what this T-10 will be offering for the fight against the Thargoids that ships like the Cutter, Anaconda, Corvette, FGS dont already have?

I only see myself getting one, if it can carry more cargo than my T9, because i think it wont be better than those i mentioned above for fighting. But i could be wrong...

I wonder what this T-10 will be offering for the fight against the Thargoids that ships like the Cutter, Anaconda, Corvette, FGS dont already have?

I only see myself getting one, if it can carry more cargo than my T9, because i think it wont be better than those i mentioned above for fighting. But i could be wrong...

There's leaked stats that say it's cargo is the same, but it has more armour and a larger FSD than the type 9, so might be a good trader.

There's a link to Galnet News from the article in the newsletter, but it doesn't actually point to an article. Is this just an announcement that the Type-10 is coming soon, or has it been quietly sneaked into Jameson's Memorial while we weren't looking?

Well... its from the Alliance.. I bet Supporters of that Faction are having a blast getting the first Ship related to the Alliance but honestly.... i dont think the T10 will be better than a Anaconda, Cutter or Corvette especially if the Stats are as bad as the "Leak" showed. 99 default shield? Thats worse than a I eagle if i remember right and Shields do matter against Goids.

Top Bottom