It's spreading....

• Thread starter Deleted member 115407
  • Start date

Deleted member 115407

D
More damaged stations this week... old ones are in repair.

lol - authorities urge us not to panic.

Panic.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll just post the needed materials for station-repair in order of needed quantity (from Gal-Net):

EDIT: NUMBERS ARE DIFFERENT FOR EACH STATION!!! those numbers below only refer to Liman Legacy! If it's no error the station Titan's Daughter needs a total of 7 million tons of synthetic fabrics [where is it]

Material
quantity needed
Synthetic Fabrics (Textils)
3.2 mio
Beryllium (Metal)
2.8 mio
Indium (Metal)
1.6 mio
Water Purifiers (Machinery)
1.1 mio
Gallium (Metal)
765 K
Power Generators (Machinery)
651 K
Lithium (Metal)
416 K
Robotics (Tech)
366 K
Computer Components (Tech)
341 K
Aluminium (Metal)
340 K
Copper (Metal)
340 K
Titan (Metal)
339 K
Power Converter (Machinery)
338 K
Energy Grid Assembly (Machinery)
337 K
Natural Fabrics (Textils)
336 K

Last edited:
Really?!?! Damn ... completely missed this today. So which other stations? (I guess I can just go to the galaxy map to see). And re: the repairs ... so what do the repair stations look like? Are the fires out? Screenshots please. Also ... so where did that list of materials needed come from, is there a Galnet article? No meta-alloys required then? (so much for that hunch).

Really?!?! Damn ... completely missed this today. So which other stations? (I guess I can just go to the galaxy map to see). And re: the repairs ... so what do the repair stations look like? Are the fires out? Screenshots please. Also ... so where did that list of materials needed come from, is there a Galnet article? No meta-alloys required then? (so much for that hunch).

At Titan's Daughter

You can see where they are patching it up

HBPRhFJ.png

Cranes around docking locations - not sure if they are different?
MwL2J3c.png

Edit: Still no autodock here.

The commodities required are ... a lot. Wonder if we could all agree on which one to do first ;)

Thank god they don't need Modular terminals for repair :D

Instead they need lot's of cloth. Are they filling holes with rags? :p

Also the rescue ships are gone by now from the repairing stations. All who are left must work hard now. Hope its the technicians that stayed and not the file clerks :D

Lol :D

Factabulous
I would think they'd want a spread of commodities to effect repairs etc, or did you mean which station?

That's a helluva lot of commodities those 3 stations need! I would hope that the corporations would be helping us too! Or maybe they are & that's what's needed additionally! :eek:
How do those quantities compare to CGs?

Last edited:
So which other stations have been attacked then??

HIP 17497: Bao Landing
ELECTRA: Cavalieri
HIP 17694: Hudson Observatory

So the Thargoids are attacking the first non AEGIS targets, since Hudson Observatory is governed by the Federal aligned "Pleiades Ressource Enterprise (PRE)"

Last edited:
I would think they'd want a spread of commodities to effect repairs etc, or did you mean which station?

Yes - which station. But I guess we'll just use the power of random to do them all. Not sure how fast it will be unless we can persuade miners and traders to come out.

I had parked at Cavalieri last night, saw this thread, had a peek in at the game and I'd been moved to a rescue ship 5MM away from Cavalieri which had been attacked :)

jKsOF4Z.png

Hmmm. So since the Galnet article shows "0%" currently against each of the commodities needed to repair the stations, am I to assume those are going to update dynamically as people deliver stuff? If so, that's new isn't it? Galnet pages have always been static as far as I know.

Top Bottom