News Introducing new Community Manager, Will!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Does poor Will know what he's let himself in for I wonder....

Last edited:

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Hi Will,

Welcome to the Frontier Community Team! I wish you lots of fun and amazing adventures with your new job! :)

It's a good one!

I AM MELON LORD!

*ahem*

Sorry, I'll stop derailing this before the thread becomes Will: The last modbender. I'll get another infraction either for going off-topic or inciting inappropriate thread titles.

No, I can think of one or two more required ones. ;)

Oh go on then, I'll take the hit for derailing.

As a not-particularly-anime-fan, but someone that simply found Avatar to tick all the right boxes...edumcate me. I half suspect one of these will involve bronies, but...what are these animated cartoons you speak of?

Last edited:

Deleted member 110222

D
I AM MELON LORD!

*ahem*

Sorry, I'll stop derailing this before the thread becomes Will: The last modbender. I'll get another infraction either for going off-topic or inciting inappropriate thread titles.

Oh go on then, I'll take the hit for derailing.

As a not-particularly-anime-fan, but someone that simply found Avatar to tick all the right boxes...edumcate me. I half suspect one of these will involve bronies, but...what are these animated cartoons you speak of?

Your avatar is a Disney prince.

Frontier has hired a filthy weeaboo?

/jk :p

Did... did somebody just say "weeaboo"!?

j5UtV20.png

p.s. Welcome to Hell, Will :)

Your avatar is a Disney prince.

Prince indeed...heh.

Technically speaking, Stitch is my co-pilot. He's nuts, but a banging shot and loves blowing things up. My name is actuallydx hcmvgh

KILL ALL THAT THREATEN MY ALIEN BROTHERS!

...sorry, Stitch also knows where my eject button is and has access my command console. I'm resuming this floating from outer space. In the most peculiar way.

As you can tell Will .. a community that is in need of some .. " management "

I've been a very bad community! x

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom