WHO SAID PIRACY DONT REWARD? HEHE

just hit the jackpot.. piracy does compensate xD

27788258_185557158882886_9051497069716164154_o.jpg

Well... the case is time invested x reward. In my case 3mil is not a good reward... I do not care much for money when I do piracy because I think the real reward is the fun

Well... the case is time invested x reward. In my case 3mil is not a good reward... I do not care much for money when I do piracy because I think the real reward is the fun

The samething applies to me and combat. I've only made 15 millions on my way from worthless to expert, but in addition to normal cost, like ammo, and repairs, I spent 11 million on two rebuys. But then I did something stupid a couple of time to cause both cases. That's the price on pays to learn combat. Hauling passenger's I'd net 20 million or more per hour. Sure glad I waited to be rich before attempting to learn combat. Yes, it a whole lot more fun, but, one will never get rich bounty hunting, the big money in combat is doing missions. Not mano y mano fighting.

The samething applies to me and combat. I've only made 15 millions on my way from worthless to expert, but in addition to normal cost, like ammo, and repairs, I spent 11 million on two rebuys. But then I did something stupid a couple of time to cause both cases. That's the price on pays to learn combat. Hauling passenger's I'd net 20 million or more per hour. Sure glad I waited to be rich before attempting to learn combat. Yes, it a whole lot more fun, but, one will never get rich bounty hunting, the big money in combat is doing missions. Not mano y mano fighting.

How i c combat: an expensive sport that only a successful entrepreneur can fund ;)

I'm not telling that piracy pays more than any other role in time/credits. I mean that pirating is so broken that if where not for diamonds it would not be profitable. Even imperial slaves aren't if you consider the time to find a target, the rank of the target , the immense amount of time to get the cargo( I use. 2 3b collectors and still is pain) and I know how to use collectors.

Top Bottom