New Isinona Video ! Thief

I always enjoy his videos. He flies so naturally, like the ship is part of him. And he tells a great story. He always has fun, too.

So .... silent running does work :)

Clearly, I've been collecting the diamonds all wrong ..... mining them takes forever !

I enjoy his videos because:

1. It's all about text, not some random cmdr who likes the sound of his voice
2. He clearly enjoys the game and knows what he's doing
3. It's a story and a tutorial video.
4. FA off with a T.flight Hotas X. It inspires me.

And because of that his videos earn respect, rather than demand attention. There's far too much of the latter.

You mean you don’t like watching 10 mins of two big ships circling each other shooing their engineered weapons to buttrock music with no purpose?

Yes Isinona gets it. He knows how to play some Elite.

Last edited:
You mean you don’t like watching 10 mins of two big ships circling each other shooing their engineered weapons to buttrock music with no purpose?

Yes Isinona gets it. He knows how to play some Elite.

I have no pb with music videos (I love rinzler's videos), it's just gamers (in Elite or any other game for that matter) who don't know what they are talking about yapping for 5 minutes before actually doing something.

Strange how someone can clearly enjoy entry level ship so much, without need of engineering nor having badass ship.

Yep! I love his vids simply because he always makes the game look so fracking fun, even in the most simplest of scenarios. If he makes a profit in any way at all he counts it as a good day! I’d also honestly forgotten how awesome the Adder sounds when flying, makes like a Transformer sound.

While I admire his style of playing the game I do it from time to time too. I love doing surface salvage missions so much that I’ll take ones which pay like crap simply to enjoy the mission. I also mine in ice rings from time to time yet, even though it pays terribly. I’ve given up flying FA Off though, I’ve tried it several times and I always end up destroying my ship! I’ll use FA Off intermittently when in combat but that’s the extent of my FA Off flying. I don’t know how he does it while making it look so effortless.

For once I was able to catch in on Youtube before discovering it via a thread, here. I feel proud of myself. :D

What a great little story. Isinona's a one of a kind.

Need to bookmark this one for when people say silent running/stealth/piracy doesn't work In Elite. How awesome was this? Makes me want to run straight to the computer and play this game properly. Alas my wife is shopping for pretty dresses at the moment. [heart]

Need to bookmark this one for when people say silent running/stealth/piracy doesn't work In Elite. How awesome was this? Makes me want to run straight to the computer and play this game properly. Alas my wife is shopping for pretty dresses at the moment. [heart]

Was is one of those "We are going to go and make me pretty" moments one can't say 'no' to? :)

Yeah, way he plays is pure inspiration. You realize what you are missing from your approach. It is something of indicative.

Philip Coutts

Volunteer Moderator
2 people gave this video the thumbs down??? Madness, beautiful flying as always and an inspiration to try and master FA off.

Top Bottom