Geraldine Stepping Down as Moderator

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
:( Sorry to see you go! You were such a great moderator.

Even gave me rep points! :) I like that.

But, um.... as you're leaving, can you take that one infraction you gave me with you? ;) LOL <3

Thanks very much for your input and enthusiasm, Geraldine. Hope to see you in game sometime! Best wishes. Hope you're okay!

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
Bah humbug, now who's going to keep Kow and TJ under control?

I would expect that Mr. Brookes has muzzles and leashes at the ready for "emergency use".... ;)

On topic - many thanks to you, Geraldine, for all of the time that you have spent here ensuring that the forum remains a pleasant place to be - it is very much appreciated!! :D

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Bah humbug, now who's going to keep Kow and TJ under control?

No-one......

rsz_mr_burns_evil_7487.gif

Apart from Michael Brookes that is......Sorry Michael It wont happen again...

I would expect that Mr. Brookes has muzzles and leashes at the ready for "emergency use".... ;)

mmmmm mmmmmmmm mmmmmm. :D

But I fondly remember when back pre kickstarter when the few of us who regularly posted on the forum for years badgering Michael for info (about 10) were on the verge of accepting that the likelyhood of E4 ever seeing the light of day was fading fast. The lovely Geraldine kept the spirits up and the flickering flame of hope alive.

But I fondly remember when back pre kickstarter when the few of us who regularly posted on the forum for years badgering Michael for info (about 10) were on the verge of accepting that the likelyhood of E4 ever seeing the light of day was fading fast. The lovely Geraldine kept the spirits up and the flickering flame of hope alive.

sweet stuff, good on the two of you.

tons of thank you and all the best Geraldine :smilie:

Thanks for your time as mod, Geraldine :)

Fortunately it seems like sentences in form of
"I will miss you" or "Goodbye" seem to be undeserved,
as you will stay with the forum as normal user :)
(at least if I interpret your posting correctly)

Last edited:
I'm rather late in noticing this (tending to just keep inside the Elite & the other space games sections) but it's good to know you'll still be sticking around - even if it's not as a moderator.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom