Distant Worlds II Event DW2 XBOX edition

Deleted member 110222

D
I updated the name of my vessel with a prefix.

DW2 Kalashnikov

Just checked the Fleet Roaster, and my entry is up. The Great A'Tuin is 0FV-DW. I'll sent a join request to the club tonight when I get on.

Deleted member 110222

D
Can we pin this thread? PS4 got their DW2 thread pinned.

I completely missed that there was a pinned thread. lol

I'm signed up, though. I'll be going in my Anaconda. If the CG ideas pan out, I'm going to outfit it for mining. Hopefully I'll still have above a 55ly range even with the mining equipment.

Glad to have you on board. We are in a very quiet patch right now, but more announcements will be made in due course. Most of the discussion is happening in the Fleetcomm Discord server and on the main sign up thread over in the Exploration section of this forum.

o7 everyone! I’m coordinating the rares trading on XB1. Currently we are aiming to have a complete set of rares on all three platforms; I am told there are about 130. Please drop me a line if you are interested in carrying cargo on DW2, and particularly if you are willing to help gather the rares prior to the start of the expedition. We want to have three of each item in case some are lost, so we will need quite a bit of space between us. Post/PM here - or you can also find me on the FleetComm Discord (jonburnage [XB1]).

Yea, I signed up for the Fleetcom Discord server already, and I filled out the sign-up form. I need to check and see if I've been added to the roster or not yet.

Yea, I signed up for the Fleetcom Discord server already, and I filled out the sign-up form. I need to check and see if I've been added to the roster or not yet.

I can see you and the Longstrider are in the master list ;) If you're not on the public roster yet, you should be on the next update.

I can see you and the Longstrider are in the master list ;) If you're not on the public roster yet, you should be on the next update.

Yea, I just checked on the roster and I'm there.

I need to do some more engineering once 3.0 goes live to get my range up a little higher. It's actually about 55 atm, but I'm figuring with a mining set-up, it's gonna drop a bit.

Top Bottom