Guardian Techbroker gear stats

Its a nice Rail Cannon. Only class 2 size sadly but still nice DPS
pseI0JR.jpg
WwOdWTU.jpg
hj7HUgI.jpg

Last edited:
Nice one. Compared to a standard class 2 railgun, the Guardian has Almost 65% more firepower (up from 50 DPS), 40% more distributor draw, 25% more thermal load, 40% more armor piercing rating, 10% lower breach chance, same ammo and rate of fire.

Definetly something to consider! Thanks for posting the Guardian Gauss Cannon here.

dont know not goid hunting im grinding guardians to unlock the new stuff :)

Nice one. Compared to a standard class 2 railgun, the Guardian has Almost 65% more firepower (up from 50 DPS), 40% more distributor draw, 25% more thermal load, 40% more armor piercing rating, 10% lower breach chance, same ammo and rate of fire.

Definetly something to consider! Thanks for posting the Guardian Gauss Cannon here.

Fixed guardian plasmacannon coming next.

Any effect on goids?

Yeah, that was what I was thinking. Even if it's effective against the Thargoids, there is also the matter of how effective they are as well. It wouldn't surprise me if guardian weapons are essentially the anti-thargoid energy weapons for those that would prefer to use them over the AX weaponry.

Last edited:
So, just let me get this right. You get these blueprints from doing the new Guardian sites, and then you can make them at Guardian Tech Brokers?

That's pretty cool if my assumption is right :)

Yeah, that was what I was thinking. Even if it's effective against the Thargoids, there is also the matter of how effective they are as well. It wouldn't surprise me if guardian weapons are essentially the anti-thargoid energy weapons for those that would prefer to use them over the AX weaponry.

I'm guessing the most optimal setup will be a mix of AX and Guardian tech (since we know it mixes poorly with and es thargoids off)

So, just let me get this right. You get these blueprints from doing the new Guardian sites, and then you can make them at Guardian Tech Brokers?

That's pretty cool if my assumption is right :)
the guardian tech brokers tells u how many mats u need to farm for an unlock , then write them down or take a screenshot of them , then go farm at the new guardian sites takes a few hours to get all the mats :)

The plasma chargers are my new Fave weapon in game now u use 2 sec to charge them up then u do 5x17 absulute damage as normal plasma cannons or u can shoot them as fast as u pull the trigger and do 5 dmg pr shot , or charge them up some and deal a multiplier based on how much u charge the plasma , its really cool and they travel at 1300ms so they go really fast as well.

the guardian tech brokers tells u how many mats u need to farm for an unlock , then write them down or take a screenshot of them , then go farm at the new guardian sites takes a few hours to get all the mats :)

Ah cool. So that broker is at Phoenix base?

Added the Guardian powerplant and thats a beast of an item do wonder to ur rebuy and work well with Other Guardian weapons it says in the text :)

You're kidding...
they're mediums?!
also the gaurdian pp makes less power than a grade 5 upgraded regular pp
BUT! least it has decent durability for pumping out as much power as it does

You're kidding...
they're mediums?!
also the gaurdian pp makes less power than a grade 5 upgraded regular pp
BUT! least it has decent durability for pumping out as much power as it does

Check the cost of it . and yes they are mediums with nuts dps... and as fdev said we will be able to engineer them at a point :)

Check the cost of it . and yes they are mediums with nuts dps... and as fdev said we will be able to engineer them at a point :)

Wait wait wait, seriously? It puts out less power than grade 5 Overcharged? I'm already power starved in my chieftan even before overcharging the powerplant to grade 1, that's seriously not cool. I run power hungry setups that demand power AX weapons and I assume Guardian tech will seriously deplete what I'm capable of running.

I'd rather stick to AX tech at that point only for dealing with Thargoids... at least that's a setup I have that already works.

Check Gluttony's new video in the "Solo" thread. These weapons are pure Tharg killers. I can't wait to try the Gauss :)

r,
j,

By grinding guardians you mean logging in and out at one site or are there more than those 3 from GalNet?

try logging out inside the site it will push u outside quite a bit cause its an hostile area to a safe spot when u logg back in so no u cant grind it fast that way . So it will take a while.

Check Gluttony's new video in the "Solo" thread. These weapons are pure Tharg killers. I can't wait to try the Gauss :)

r,
j,

Yeah they seem wery nice against goids :) and gluttony is great :)

The PP guardian is quite ... cheap. I didn't see it at first look.

5M for 8 Guardian PP. compared to 146M for 8A PP wow.

Probably a good module to consider.

Thx for the tips. I will try to unlock it.

47.50 MW vs 50.4 MW

Last edited:
Top Bottom