PvP [Video] Return of The Code? We never left..

Oh no.. not the Asp! That's just horrible.

I don't know why should every player group be into BGS and always expanding into dozens of nearby systems. Well that could be difficult in the Old Worlds region, but it's a fancy spot just to be in.

verminstar

Banned
So do you guys still give a 'Stand and Deliver Warning' Before you fire?

Strangely enough, I too remember this tactic well...the cargo demand followed swiftly by the rebuy screen...at least it was a sorta nod towards role play...followed swiftly by "oops my finger accidentally on purpose slipped"

Strangely enough, I too remember this tactic well...the cargo demand followed swiftly by the rebuy screen...at least it was a sorta nod towards role play...followed swiftly by "oops my finger accidentally on purpose slipped"

The code guys that got me gave me two warnings. I pulled over for most of them and tried to run once. Surprisingly my T7 never made it.

If the code are giving warnings and then sticking to it, then good luck to them.

You mean I can't have their stuffz, cos they are wanting my stuffz?

How's that fair, i haven't even posted an "I'm leaving" rant thread on the forum.

Fdev better nerf this asap!

Reports of The Code's inactivity over the last year or so is fake news:

https://youtu.be/uM6Li7RGDCI

Good vid, I like that it shows you stand by your word. Would have liked to see a few actually get away or beat you off though, having only wins (either getting cargo or destroying the victim) smacks a little of propaganda, which I suppose is the intent of the vid.

Inject a little more fun, show your audience you are entertaining content & not just bitter bullies like some other groups you may be wrongly associated with. I support your groups principles but the way it's put across could be better imo.

Good vid, I like that it shows you stand by your word. Would have liked to see a few actually get away or beat you off though, having only wins (either getting cargo or destroying the victim) smacks a little of propaganda, which I suppose is the intent of the vid.

Inject a little more fun, show your audience you are entertaining content & not just bitter bullies like some other groups you may be wrongly associated with. I support your groups principles but the way it's put across could be better imo.

If only they had an extremely witty and articulate head of propaganda who could... oh.

Powderpanic

Banned
Nothing to see here, moving on. *Yawn...*

Describing your player group right?

Still PVP free?

giphy.gif

Powderpanic
The Voice of Griefing

Top Bottom