Imperial Eagle Cyclops Solo

Meh, scouts could be taken out with regular weapons. Use gimbaled weapons on a decently fast and maneuverable ship and they become a joke pretty much. The only thing you'll have to worry about is if they launch missiles at you.

Don't lie to people. All you need is a ship with a SLF and the AX Taipan. The fighter will be killing 2 to your 1. Also I run all bursts lasers on my Corvette and it takes 1 second to kill a scout when all 7 lasers hit at once.

Meh, scouts could be taken out with regular weapons. Use gimbaled weapons on a decently fast and maneuverable ship and they become a joke pretty much. The only thing you'll have to worry about is if they launch missiles at you.

Don't lie to people. All you need is a ship with a SLF and the AX Taipan. The fighter will be killing 2 to your 1. Also I run all bursts lasers on my Corvette and it takes 1 second to kill a scout when all 7 lasers hit at once.

What was the lie?

You don't need a decently maneuverable. You could slaughter scout swarms with a Type-9 if you wanted to.

Where did they say you need a decently maneuverable?

Just that with a decently maneuverable ship with gimbals weapons the swarm is a joke.

Do not just call people liars because you did not read what they wrote correctly.

You said "all you need is a ship with a SLF and the AX Taipan."

You do not need those either, can we say of you too "Don't lie to people"?

Where did they say you need a decently maneuverable?

Just that with a decently maneuverable ship with gimbals weapons the swarm is a joke.

Do not just call people liars because you did not read what they wrote correctly.

You said "all you need is a ship with a SLF and the AX Taipan."

You do not need those either, can we say of you too "Don't lie to people"?

Yeah, it's certainly easily doable with a Vulture. I use my dual beam lasers on it and pretty much slaughter the scouts even when I'm the only ship in the fight against like twelve of them. It only becomes harder and I'm more likely to die if I get hit by a missile and start getting corrosive damage.

Top Bottom