Hey, everyone, I think I remember reading and seeing that the Dark Wheel was actually a minor faction in the game. Does anyone know what system or systems they control? I’d like to become allies with them. Thanks a bunch.

EDIT: Original message read: "Huge everyone..." it was meant to say "Hey everyone..." weird typo...

Last edited:
Honestly guys, I do not think the story situation is as bad as you think. To me it only seems like some threads of the tapestry have gone into the background.

I say this partially based on the AI side of things, which as far as I've seen has been virtually untouched beyond some initial seeds for most of the game so far, but is slowly starting to come back to the fore.

Perhaps I'm applying rose tinted glasses, but my genuine impression is otherwise. Or I hope so at least.

This.

Huge everyone I think I remember reading and seeing that the Dark Wheel was actually a minor faction in the game. Does anyone know what system or systems they control? I’d like to become allies with them. Thanks a bunch.

They don't control any systems, AFAIK. They are, however, present at the Founders World of Shinrarta Dhezra.

They don't control any systems, AFAIK. They are, however, present at the Founders World of Shinrarta Dhezra.

Since either no one's been there or everyone has and would be too embareassed to post the results,
perhaps the magic phrase is an anagram,,,place that isn't a place, door that is also the key. the myth.

Done two ways, each phrase individually and the whole thing together and surprisingly the sum is greater than the whole.
[] indicate a choice, pick one

COARCTATE THE THE THAT [HAS ASH] [PHOTOS POTHOS] IDEALLY PAYMENT SILK
TOCCATA THE THAT [HAS ASH] [THERE THREE ETHER] [PHOTOS POTHOS] IDEALLY PAYMENT SILK
THAT LATHE LAPPET_MOTH CHOCOLATE ESSAY DIRTY HEAT_SINK
COAT THE THAT [HAS ASH] [PHOTOS POTHOS] CATHETER IDEALLY PAYMENT SILK
THE [THIS HITS] HAEMATAL [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
STEALTH PITHINESS TOOTHACHE TEMPORALLY HAY ATTACKED
ACETATE THE THAT [HAS ASH] [PHOTOS POTHOS] TORCH IDEALLY PAYMENT SILK
STEALTH THEOSOPHIST TEACH-IN TEMPORALLY HAY ATTACKED
STEALTH [SHOE_SHOP SHOESHOP] ANTITHETIC TEMPORALLY HAY ATTACKED
OCTET THE THAT [HAS ASH] [PHOTOS POTHOS] TRACHEA IDEALLY PAYMENT SILK
THE [THAT'S THATS] HAMELIA [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
TAMIAS THE HEALTH [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
THE ALTHAEA SMITH [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
[ROTATE TETRAO] THE THAT [HAS ASH] [PHOTOS POTHOS] CACHET IDEALLY PAYMENT SILK
[ALTARS TARSAL ASTRAL] LITTLE_POTATO [HEAT HATE] SHE'S HOME CATCH DAY THEY PINK
THE HALITE ASTHMA [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
THE THALIA THAMES [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
COTTER THE THAT [HAS ASH] [PHOTOS POTHOS] [ACHETA CHAETA] IDEALLY PAYMENT SILK
EAT_AT THE THAT [HAS ASH] [PHOTOS POTHOS] CROCHET IDEALLY PAYMENT SILK
THE LATHE SAMHITA [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
LAMAIST THE HEATH [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
THE HESTIA MALTHA [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
THE LATISH HAMATE [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
THE THAT_IS HAEMAL [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
TOM THAT HIT [HAS ASH] CLOTH CHORDATA EYELET APPLY SNEAKIEST
DOT THAT HIT [HAS ASH] CLOTH [TRACHOMA HAM_ACTOR] EYELET APPLY SNEAKIEST
DOORMAT THAT HIT [HAS ASH] CHAT CLOTH EYELET APPLY SNEAKIEST
TOMCAT THAT HIT [HAS ASH] HOARD CLOTH EYELET APPLY SNEAKIEST

Clearly Raxxla is closed due to sniffles.

Since either no one's been there or everyone has and would be too embareassed to post the results,
perhaps the magic phrase is an anagram,,,place that isn't a place, door that is also the key. the myth.

Done two ways, each phrase individually and the whole thing together and surprisingly the sum is greater than the whole.
[] indicate a choice, pick one

COARCTATE THE THE THAT [HAS ASH] [PHOTOS POTHOS] IDEALLY PAYMENT SILK
TOCCATA THE THAT [HAS ASH] [THERE THREE ETHER] [PHOTOS POTHOS] IDEALLY PAYMENT SILK
THAT LATHE LAPPET_MOTH CHOCOLATE ESSAY DIRTY HEAT_SINK
COAT THE THAT [HAS ASH] [PHOTOS POTHOS] CATHETER IDEALLY PAYMENT SILK
THE [THIS HITS] HAEMATAL [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
STEALTH PITHINESS TOOTHACHE TEMPORALLY HAY ATTACKED
ACETATE THE THAT [HAS ASH] [PHOTOS POTHOS] TORCH IDEALLY PAYMENT SILK
STEALTH THEOSOPHIST TEACH-IN TEMPORALLY HAY ATTACKED
STEALTH [SHOE_SHOP SHOESHOP] ANTITHETIC TEMPORALLY HAY ATTACKED
OCTET THE THAT [HAS ASH] [PHOTOS POTHOS] TRACHEA IDEALLY PAYMENT SILK
THE [THAT'S THATS] HAMELIA [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
TAMIAS THE HEALTH [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
THE ALTHAEA SMITH [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
[ROTATE TETRAO] THE THAT [HAS ASH] [PHOTOS POTHOS] CACHET IDEALLY PAYMENT SILK
[ALTARS TARSAL ASTRAL] LITTLE_POTATO [HEAT HATE] SHE'S HOME CATCH DAY THEY PINK
THE HALITE ASTHMA [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
THE THALIA THAMES [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
COTTER THE THAT [HAS ASH] [PHOTOS POTHOS] [ACHETA CHAETA] IDEALLY PAYMENT SILK
EAT_AT THE THAT [HAS ASH] [PHOTOS POTHOS] CROCHET IDEALLY PAYMENT SILK
THE LATHE SAMHITA [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
LAMAIST THE HEATH [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
THE HESTIA MALTHA [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
THE LATISH HAMATE [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
THE THAT_IS HAEMAL [TEACH CHEAT] ATHLETIC SNOOTY APPLY STROKED
TOM THAT HIT [HAS ASH] CLOTH CHORDATA EYELET APPLY SNEAKIEST
DOT THAT HIT [HAS ASH] CLOTH [TRACHOMA HAM_ACTOR] EYELET APPLY SNEAKIEST
DOORMAT THAT HIT [HAS ASH] CHAT CLOTH EYELET APPLY SNEAKIEST
TOMCAT THAT HIT [HAS ASH] HOARD CLOTH EYELET APPLY SNEAKIEST

Clearly Raxxla is closed due to sniffles.

Must be you. I've NEVER (crosses fingers behind back) run anything in Elite Dangerous through an anagram solver hoping to find a clue [where is it]

Must be you. I've NEVER (crosses fingers behind back) run anything in Elite Dangerous through an anagram solver hoping to find a clue [where is it]

The menu version, pick one from column A, one from column B and you get free C, then mix into a sentence is 700 lines. I used oneacross.com.
Still say best bet is scotch and cocaine, "So tell us all about your movie Mr. Brooks."

Scytale

Banned
Honestly guys, I do not think the story situation is as bad as you think. To me it only seems like some threads of the tapestry have gone into the background.

I say this partially based on the AI side of things, which as far as I've seen has been virtually untouched beyond some initial seeds for most of the game so far, but is slowly starting to come back to the fore.

Perhaps I'm applying rose tinted glasses, but my genuine impression is otherwise. Or I hope so at least.

Honestly, dude, I hope you are right.
But I'd bet you are wrong.
Why ? Because just as the Rift mYsTeRy was DW's baby, Raxxla is MB's. And since the Elite/Founders missions and MB disappeared fom ED, if someone knows what he is doing ("..so people know what they are doing, MB"), please just tell us.

Last edited:
Honestly, dude, I hope you are right.
But I'd bet you are wrong.
Why ? Because just as the Rift mYsTeRy was DW's baby, Raxxla is MB's. And since the Elite/Founders missions and MB disappeared fom ED, if someone knows what he is doing ("..so people know what they are doing, MB"), please just tell us.

I don't think Raxxla was MB's personal project. It's an FD inhouse mystery. DB has had plans for Raxxla long before MB came into the picture.

Personally I think the story is running full speed as 'the Guardians'. I find it very suspicious that FD has decided to name the Guardian AI, Constructs. It's a bit to close to 'on Raxxla there's an alien construct that's a gateway to other Universes'.

I think the story is going to be quite AI focused in future. The guardian codex continued with emphasis on guardian AI, we have this biologically driven bio-mechanical AI attacking stations in the bubble, and Felicias Bulwark Project is about to go rogue any moment now. It could be all very interesting.

I still think Raxxla will be linked to the alien story, to the universe of Elite Dangerous, because an obscure easter egg would be such odd choice for something people have big expectations of. Maybe. They had all of it planned before game was even released, that is why it feels so stretched or taking strange turns at times. Perhaps we are at the "The Silent Song of the Spheres" now. "Obfuscated In The Outer Rim" was Formidine Rift.

I completed an exhausting expodition ending in Colonia lately. There are some reasons to believe there would be new guardian systems somewhere, but nothing too interesting has happened lately. I will continue searching for something... here. Flying around Sothis or Eurybia would seem like nice way of spending some time too, maybe next month. (You know, the crystalline gold is obviously made by applying gold to those underground guardian things. Liz Ryder is a Ryder. Eurybia means "wide-force" and "mastery of the sea")

Just some afternoon coffee thoughts.

I think I might have figured out something. I say, I, but there have been others who have assisted to find the next clues with this. Specifically certain Canonn members.
This idea was first sparked by myself having the idea to input the planets, races and systems found in the Alien world's index into my Nav panel. I was surprised to find that there are indeed things to be found from doing that.

In the Alien World The Complete Illustrated Guide they tell the story of The Oisir-Raxxla and they tell the story of how they had found earth and founded Egypt. Soon after, they had created the pyramids and the pyramids were the stabilizers of the Talmor Lens, which gave them the ability to manipulate time and space. Although, the builders of the pyramids (stabilizers) had been born, raised and many died on the task ships that got them to Earth (basically generation ships) and they had forgotten exactly how to build the stabilizers and lenses and they messed up by pointing the pyramids at the stars, spelling the end to their dream. However, the Egyptians named the Oisir-Raxxla, Horus.

What I found in the index which did match up in my Nav were (these are not all Egyptian god names, but they are in the galaxy map) Algol, Almar (almarian race), Ghosts of Shulmeirik (Ghost of Jupiter Sector?) seem like an odd name to be in game if it has no ties to the book, Rana Federation (Rana just so happens to be a Fed controlled system) and Horus.

Using an online library of Egyptian God names (After having discovered Horus and Ra to be systems), I have found that there are Numerous systems named after Egyptian deity's and gods. All of them are very close to one another. Basically their own little bubble, within the bubble.

The current rumor in game has it that Raxxla has been found and that someone, or some group, secretly control it, protect it and keep it hidden.

What is basically smack dab in the middle of this bubble within the bubble? Sirius....
The ones who think they're so powerful that they can populate the entire galaxy.

Here's the gif showing all of the bookmarked Egyptian god systems + Polaris. [video]https://gfycat.com/TepidWholeDipper[/video]
Here's the list I used to cross check Egyptian god names into my Nav panel. https://www.ancient.eu/article/885/egyptian-gods---the-complete-list/

Last edited:
Not sure if this connects with Raxxla. Or even Soontill. But check this out: https://www.reddit.com/r/EliteDangerous/comments/89cy7q/the_crystalline_forest/

What do you guys think? Could it be real? Could it be a lingering undiscovered thing from 2.2 or 2.3?

I have no doubt that there are plenty of interesting things around the galaxy that are yet to be found. The crystalline forest could be one of those. Like you said though ... not sure if there is a Raxxla/Soontill connection.

Top Bottom