Corvette large hardpoint useless?

Okay so I got the Corvette yesterday after grinding out the rank and all that. I have it fully armed with 2 Class 2 beams, 2 Class 1 beams, 1 Class 3 MC, and 2 Class 4 MC's. But I'm seriously doubting the usefulness of the Class 3 MC because it's on the bottom of the ship, and I don't know what else to put there. I thought about another beam laser but I checked Coriolis and it would draw too much from the PD. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
well i hope you got enough money for rebuys, and also you a rated it all the way and didnt just buy and not a rate it. And second go eng it first before you start to do anything else. But for the hard point depends on what you are looking to do. I have 4 or 5 diff set ups but if you are just pve then put 2 huge gimballed beams on them, go eng them for efficent g5, then do the rest multicannons, add corrosive to all the mc, people say they dont stack but trust me they do, have tried and tested it out numerous times and they stack.

Yeah i have it A rated i stripped the parts from Conda and its now sitting in Ohm City. It's already engineered working on engineering the FSD more. I'm being careful with it as I'm about 4 million short on the rebuy. I'll have to go to Tod to look into the Corrosive deal but I'm pretty satisfied with the setup I have but I'll definitely look into that setup. I switch between PVE and PVP so there's that as well.

To be honest I'm probably gonna leave it empty. I have a fighter hanger so I have underbelly coverage and putting anything there would just suck power from the PD and PP.

I have a PAC mounted on the C3, works very well. Only use it against larger targets or for a lucky shot if smaller ships cross my nose.

I have a PAC mounted on the C3, works very well. Only use it against larger targets or for a lucky shot if smaller ships cross my nose.

Alright doesn't sound too bad. Wouldn't impact PD a whole lot either since I wouldn't be firing it constantly. I'll give it a shot, thanks 😁

If you can't be bothered with it,
Pulse turret, focused, scramble spectrum.
And just forget that hardpoint exists.:D

I ran that through Coriolis, and it's something I'm intrested in, but I might use that for my mining Anaconda.

Top Bottom