Latest Rift mystery updates

Im late in starting on this but have tried to catch up with all the info ! It seems to have gone quiet of late and all threads are now closed /locked so what is the latest news and where are ppl looking ect...?

Or have i missed something?

Thanks swa but thats not the end is it? (Been there seen that scanned it!) What about the "somthing terrable" beyond the rift? The thing worse than the thargoids ??? And the hidden planet has that been found?

That’s pretty much it. the “worse than the Thargoids” bit more than likely refers to humanity being capable of doing that to such hard working and dedicated people. Of course, the fact that it is actually all about the Thargoids anyway, or, how to get away from them...

Z...

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Well that's not true, there was the whole Salome bit after that, which ended with her being dead right? Or was it before Zurara.

Also, if you want the full picture, read Drew Wagar's "Premonition" book.

The Zurara and Salomes death pushed the formidine rift mystery into the Club conspiracy. So pretty much the formidine rift brought the mystery back to/around the bubble.

Well that's not true, there was the whole Salome bit after that, which ended with her being dead right? Or was it before Zurara.

IIRC the Zurara was discovered 25 Apr 3303 and Salome died 29 Apr 3303

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
IIRC the Zurara was discovered 25 Apr 3303 and Salome died 29 Apr 3303

So I remembered correctly :)

It's a real shame Drew backed off, as this story arc was the best in ED so far IMHO. The mystery, the clues, the puzzles, the big finale - loved it all! (Also shame the finale was tainted by a cheater, but hey, it was still good fun!)

So I remembered correctly :)

It's a real shame Drew backed off, as this story arc was the best in ED so far IMHO. The mystery, the clues, the puzzles, the big finale - loved it all! (Also shame the finale was tainted by a cheater, but hey, it was still good fun!)

The mystery is still around...figuring out the real threat (the club) is, who they are...what their plans are for the future...are they the Elite who know where and control Raxxla? Do they control Aegis? The discovery of the abandoned INRA bases and logs are still providing to the mystery along with other things...its like i previously posted that the formidine rift mystery turned into the Club Conspiracy. Everyone is concentrating on updates, grinds and Thargoids along with fdev should do this next that no one is really concentrating on the mysteries and story as much.

There defo needs to be more mysterys to solve i might be a year too late but REALLY enjoyed picking up the trail (no wonder i hit a brick wall lol) the galaxy should be full of this sort of thing ???

The mystery is still around...figuring out the real threat (the club) is, who they are...what their plans are for the future...are they the Elite who know where and control Raxxla? Do they control Aegis? The discovery of the abandoned INRA bases and logs are still providing to the mystery along with other things...its like i previously posted that the formidine rift mystery turned into the Club Conspiracy. Everyone is concentrating on updates, grinds and Thargoids along with fdev should do this next that no one is really concentrating on the mysteries and story as much.

So we could still find raxxla ?

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator

True that.

Let's just hope they will be a little more creative than 15 lines of flavour text in a CG description, as that's hardly any fun for me personally :/

Drew knew how to construct an engaging story line. What's happening in ED now isn't it, at least from my point of view. Hence my comment that it's a shame he's backed off.

True that.

Let's just hope they will be a little more creative than 15 lines of flavour text in a CG description, as that's hardly any fun for me personally :/

Drew knew how to construct an engaging story line. What's happening in ED now isn't it, at least from my point of view. Hence my comment that it's a shame he's backed off.

We just need to keep the mystery alive and well in the community..plus i dont think we've read the last of Drew.

I started to read it thats what got me on the trail in the first place but not gone back to it since lol

Top Bottom