Patch Notes Update Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Two 3.1

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Ugh I still don't see anything in the patch notes for the audio glitch with the cutter and federal ships on the PS4. The only audio glitch that says it's fixed is for the neutron star. When are they going to fix this? It's been an issue in the game for almost a year and I've posted numerous bug threads on the PS4 section and many other users have commented that own these ships and said they have the same issue and they STILL have not fixed this? How long is this gonna take???

Lobotomized assassination missions so that the NPCs just hang out getting ready to get whacked for days?? Why exactly? It's not like it was hard to find them in time? Are you trying to remove the small nuggets of achievement and immersion?

Anaconda
  • Smoothed out some overhead cables in the cockpit

556pXJj.gif

Ugh I still don't see anything in the patch notes for the audio glitch with the cutter and federal ships on the PS4. The only audio glitch that says it's fixed is for the neutron star. When are they going to fix this? It's been an issue in the game for almost a year and I've posted numerous bug threads on the PS4 section and many other users have commented that own these ships and said they have the same issue and they STILL have not fixed this? How long is this gonna take???

fdev
'hmmm we have a lot of bugs to fix.....i know we will fix 5 at random out of a hat and chuck in some new shiny ships'

Has the spawning of targets in massacare missions (both legal/illegal) being fixed? There are so many NPC's appearing of the correct faction but not labelled as a mission target that the missions are now nearly impossible to complete.

Lobotomized assassination missions so that the NPCs just hang out getting ready to get whacked for days?? Why exactly? It's not like it was hard to find them in time? Are you trying to remove the small nuggets of achievement and immersion?

I don't think this was actually an issue. I've always just gone to beacon, scanned, gone to where it said, and the target is there. Never looked at the time.

This is rediculous though. This bug has been around for almost a year and it literally makes the cutter unplayable on consoles after playing about a half hour. The fact that we keep bringing this up and qa guys keep saying we are looking into this but nothing gets done for any of the ships. It's been almost a year!!!!

Whine a bit less guys.
"Waaah, this semi-MMO releases a patch that doesn't fix every single issue in a 400 billion star galaxy!!!"

What about Bugfixes:

-Wing nav lock not dropping correctly
-Research Limpet Returns with Sample but then there is No Sample in Cargo
-Thargoid Kill Mission Objectives Spawning Incorrectly / Non appering Thargoids
-Wing issues

Its nothing about it in the Patch Notes

And once more: NPC blocking the landing pad. This is a major nuisance.

The update looks really good. Regarding the following:

Powerplay
Fixed Powerplay crimes incorrectly affecting notoriety

What has changed? Does this mean undermining activities will no longer make my ship show up as wanted for transfer purposes?

Also, are there any plans to fix the chieftain interdiction mini game? Hopefully that bug won't carry over to the Challenger.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom