Elite Shipyard

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the site does seem to have some issues, the inability to select a ship has been around for a while. I've been using Vivaldi because of the problems on Edge. I'm hopeful that it'll get fixed soon though.

Man, I'd like to see the new ships & equipment on here. ;)

I'd also like to point out...I don't think Penetrator Munitions are possible to put onto Pack-hound missiles? Correct me if I'm wrong, any information I can find about it seems to indicate they are a Dumbfire Missile exclusive effect.

p.s. On another note, trying out the new look, there's some irritating behavior with scroll bars and the page jumping up and down when trying to select and drag & drop stuff. It is kinda vague and I do apologize for that, but I mean, set up a loadout yourself and it should be readily apparent. Using the latest Firefox browser here.

Last edited:
I don't think Penetrator Munitions are possible to put onto Pack-hound missiles? Correct me if I'm wrong, any information I can find about it seems to indicate they are a Dumbfire Missile exclusive effect.

Yeah, penetrator is dumbfire only, not packhounds or seekers. (Although there is a torpedo variant.)

Greetings!

First time posting in the ED shipyard forum so let me start by saying how much I appreciate this community app. The new look is amazing and makes things very easy to understand. I never build a ship without this. It's become indispensable and honestly... really just showcases how little information and how bad and cryptic the outfitting is in-game.

I also made a financial donation to the cause! I hope it helps support ongoing efforts. Keep up the great work!

Is there any ETA on the addition of the Krait? I'm dying to waste countless hours doing hypothetical builds at my desk at work, LOL :p

Cheers all!

o7

Just a little bump. Any word on Krait being added to the utility? :)

Don't mean to sound pushy or ungrateful. I love EDShipyard. I'm just excited to get down to burning endless hours doing hypothetical builds :)

Again, thanks to the Author(s) of this utility!

It's been a while since taleden has posted anywhere :(

Hoping he may still be about and in good health as I do prefer Shipyard to other options.

I was actually just thinking this. I hope the Author is OK.
With luck nothing tragic has happened and they're just spending more time enjoying real-life then the cosmos. :)

I like the interface and intuitive nature of Coriolis. It's a wonderful community tool... but ED shipyard just provides a few more metrics and data that Coriolis doesn't have.

Anyway, I shall patiently wait and hope for the best!

It's been a while. Any news on potential updates? Looking forward to update my builds with the new guardian stuff etc.

I love EDSY and its new look, except, its is useless unless you keep it up to date. The last time it was updated was with the addition of the Type 10. I much prefer EDSY, but in its current state Coriolis is really the only option we have. Please prioritise the content updates over the visual and quality of life updates. Please make it usable again first.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom