Krait To Beagle

Stop the clock!, its been 16h and 30mins, And I just touched down at beagle 2, and boy has it been a hell of a trip

Spent 1h in drydock engineering some modules and then 15h trip to beagle passing by Sag A* half way where I meet my friend "Rodney McKay" Who almost boosted into me with a Anaconda vs my shield less krait XD

From there went straight to beagle, with her 50-60ly jump range (with FSD Booster enabled after neutron stars ran out) She easily crossed the expanse between the arms heading right for beagle, and finally touched down, She is still un-named but F-Devs you made one hell of a ship here, Never ran out of fuel, 50ly with my shield less ratting build, though made a bug report about FSD Booster from what I seen, All that is missing from the krait would be some Fluffy Dice, F-Devs, you know what to do :)

All In all, Great ship, She flys well, tiny big sluggish but for her price point she makes a fine addition to the fleet.

Not sure If I am the first to beagle in a krait mk2, but in any case I already did this 5x now previous being T-10, just living in the ships going full ham all the way, I would like more of this style of ship maybe a large XD

e844126ba7.jpg
72fbd9bd3c.jpg
a89e07e321.png
(Having issues with images, currently using puush so they should work, if not throw a newspaper at me and Ill get right on it)

BIG shout out to Cmdr Thepirateorc, first to reach beagle point in a Krait MK2 for the Xbox, Still puzzled how they did it for the Xbox as I can't even fly straight on the console XD, so huge props to this Cmdr for making the journey with just a controller and a goal!

Last edited:
Well done! Though in my browser, the images from imgur don't seem to display more than 'Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.'

I have fixed the image, hopefully they work, They always give me issues sorry guys, also put images in spoilers, easer to scroll down to comment section, and Hayo Hal - 9000!

I have fixed the image, hopefully they work, They always give me issues sorry guys, also put images in spoilers, easer to scroll down to comment section, and Hayo Hal - 9000!

Still no images showing up, are you using imgur? There are issues with imgur on these forums at the moment, the community team is speaking directly to imgur at the moment.

In the meantime, people are using alternative image-hosting sites such as Flickr, which still work OK. Or another possible solution when posting images from imgur is to change 'https' to 'http' in the link, although I've not tested this personally.

Oh fun... and Im half asleep Hal - 9000 XD

EDIT: There hopefuly my Puush account works with the fourm, as I am just litraly about to throw my monitor in the general direction of F-Dev HQ

Last edited:
Imgur pics should be visible if you drop the "s" from https. ;)

Nice to know, but I just gived up and used puush for now, its 11:26 AM In UK XD hopefuly they work, Ill swap the links down the line to imgur when I remeber my password, Still not sure what to name the krait, Suprisingly last fourm called my T-10 "The Pony Express" and thats how it is now XD

Last edited:
Congrats! That was quick.

About Imgur: see this thread. For once, it's not Frontier's fault. Word of warning about puush: images expire there after some time. I think it's if nobody views them for six months.

Congrats! That was quick.

About Imgur: see this thread. For once, it's not Frontier's fault. Word of warning about puush: images expire there after some time. I think it's if nobody views them for six months.

Ah thank you very much Cmdr, and yeah roughly 6 months give or take, but for now it works till I can sleep and think clearly with a cup of tea, Now that my PC has blue screened guess its time for sleep!

Congrats! I was wondering how long (or short!) it would take for one to make the trip out there. It's a great exploration ship. I spent the day yesterday engineering and breaking it in (by boosting through the rings of Jameson Memorial, etc, you know... the usual stuff.) ;) :D

Congrats!
I'm months from even seeing a krait (ditto challenger and chieften). Always amazes me to see how fast this community gets the new ships to BP :)

Well done!

The Krait is a surprisingly capable explorer. Even with an SLF on board mine can jump 57lys right now, and I have more engineering to do. It ain't Asp Explorer good, but it's a fantastic alternative, which is nice all it's own.

Plus having an SLF for canyon flying fun doesn't hurt!

Well done!

The Krait is a surprisingly capable explorer. Even with an SLF on board mine can jump 57lys right now, and I have more engineering to do. It ain't Asp Explorer good, but it's a fantastic alternative, which is nice all it's own.

Plus having an SLF for canyon flying fun doesn't hurt!

Exactly my thoughts. It's a nice alternative to NOT flying an Anaconda which is no fun in planetary rings or on planets, and it can be engineered to be acceptably fast for surface exploration (400 is my minimum, but I prefer 550+.) I even like the Pythonesque landing gear compared to the standard Lakon struts too. Handles pretty well in SC too.

Top Bottom