65000 Ly from Sol Club, thread the fourth

CMDRDateDistanceOther Notes
roudybeest5 JUL 330465,422Anaconda(Space Cow)

unknown.png

Last edited:
The good news is that I think a lot of the DW2 roster has already been there. ;)

There're 803 club members and 2,805 DW2 sign ups. The volume could be significant...

Would it be possible to correct my name on the list? I was added as DeadlyEagle instead of DeadlyEagle917.

That is the name you gave, but I've changed it.

roudybeest5 JUL 330465,422Anaconda(Space Cow)

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

Thank you, btw, is there some explorers private group?

A lot of us mostly play in Fleetcomm which also has a dedicated discord channel.

I'm a member of a couple other exploration related PGs and Discord channels as well, but yes, this is the main one for the Distant Worlds, etc., explorers in particular, if memory serves. See the Distant World 2 sign up thread in the stuck threads for more info for rules and signup. Of course you can make it out there in any mode or PG you might prefer all the same (I would assume).

I generally play in Solo these days for my own reasons and used to play in Open exclusively.

Cheers.

Last edited:
CMDR name: NO_FEAR

Date of reaching 65000 ly 7/10/2018 (3304)

Ship Type: Asp Explorer, FEARLESS * FRONTIERS

Maximum Distance from Sol: 65647Ly

lxZ3gqO.jpg

2ftsrDg.jpg

Post cards from the far side...

There it is...the whole shebang!

OCqY3PD.jpg

All for Germanium!

cUG7NaG.jpg

goFrLpI.jpg

4JXc2VD.jpg

Salomé's Reach

PlDFETh.jpg

Last edited:
[UDO]Godfather17 July 330465,279.35Anaconda - Big Boss
- I profusely apologize that I can't provide a cockpit shot with Sol selected, but as you can infer from the imagedump, I don't have the permit yet.
r3EmNAd.jpg
MUKh2G1.jpg
ibejsOz.jpg

[UDO]Godfather17 July 330465,279.35Anaconda - Big Boss
- I profusely apologize that I can't provide a cockpit shot with Sol selected, but as you can infer from the imagedump, I don't have the permit yet.

Good enough for me, welcome to the club.

itsWolfmother17 July 330465,647LyDBX - Sanka

For years, I've waited for this moment. I've followed this thread as it changed hands, watching exploration ships evolve as the game progressed and patiently waiting my turn. I must say, the trip out here was as magnificent as I expected it to be. My voyage began like many, in the bubble, and headed towards the core. I looped around Sag A (as I had been there previously) and headed out past Colonia and to the left, then made a slow arch rightward towards Beagle. I do look forward to returning to the bubble at some point to do some much needed engineering/module swapping, as the last time I docked was about one year ago. Although on second thought, I might take the long way home and see what happens in the Q4 update. Thank you to iain666 for maintaining this great thread. My sincerest apologies for not having a Sol permit, so my tagged system is .5Ly further than Sol.
9746d020-48bf-4414-a6bf-3739368e7598.PNG

4b71ca2b-ee76-4da6-b485-5706712f6673.PNG

763dc8cc-0a07-4711-a0b6-fe06056f369b.PNG

Top Bottom