Patch Notes Update Update 3.1.2

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Hello everyone,

We have just taken the galaxy servers down to deploy the 3.1.2 update. Expected downtime will be roughly 30 minutes. We will let you know on the forums and social media when they are back online.

----------------------------

Fixes and Improvements

• Fixed a softlock that could occur when dropping in to a Military USS
  • Fixed missing Search and Rescue contact text
  • Additional minor optimisations and fixes

Was hoping for a Thargoid mission fix. These should be a priority I'd assume, given the current narrative.

Not sure when the server going down announcement started showing as a message on your ship dash, but it gave me a fright when trying to leave dock :D

Hello everyone,

We have just taken the galaxy servers down to deploy the 3.1.2 update. Expected downtime will be roughly 30 minutes. We will let you know on the forums and social media when they are back online.

----------------------------

Fixes and Improvements

• Fixed a softlock that could occur when dropping in to a Military USS
  • Fixed missing Search and Rescue contact text
  • Additional minor optimisations and fixes

I smell a cash earnings nerf.

You took the servers down 3 minutes early, as I had been rushing to get my delivery in before the announced time! Why do you bother announcing a time if you're not going to honor it??

It might only be a matter of 2 minutes but couldn't you wait until the appointed time before pulling the plug? I watched the clock and had 2 minutes to get into the station - heaps of time - and boom! Gone. Come on - be professional guys!

bahahahahahaa, couldn't this little bit wait till the downtime tomorrow? oh wait no because of wing mission payouts, start actually fixing things instead of instant nerf bats aimed at our pocketbooks.

Wing mission payout balancing is/was done server side, no patch needed.
Also, this is the problem of FD letting all the unsanctioned high pay missions stay out in the wild too long, the mob seems to believe they are entitled to them.

A fix for not being able to get shields back on-line with a reboot when you're using guardian shield boosters would be nice to see.

Doubt that was fixed though.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom