Premium Content for lifetime expansion pass holders

Maybe David Braben needs to turn around and say I'm turning the spaceship around right now if you don't stop asking "Are we there yet?". :)
27036944122_cbbddbc070_o.gif

Maybe David Braben needs to turn around and say I'm turning the spaceship around right now if you don't stop asking "Are we there yet?". :)

I'm not sure ppl are asking 'are we there yet' to be honest. It seems a lot of people are wondering 'where are we going ?' instead.

And frankly, as for me, FD's stupid deafening silence is becoming kinda unsettling. And needless to say the 'winter is coming' Braben maneuver is not cutting it anymore : fool me once ...

no.

could frontier avoid this by giving some actual information instead of vague promises? probably.

since they don't, people like op get impatient and start threads, people like you need to put up with it.

i have an idea. let's blame climate change!

Atmospheric worlds confirmed... ;)

To be fair, the OP might just be asking and isn't necessarily aware of the previous discussions we've had about this recently.

Last edited:
no.

could frontier avoid this by giving some actual information instead of vague promises? probably.

since they don't, people like op get impatient and start threads, people like you need to put up with it.

i have an idea. let's blame climate change!

They will give information when They are good and ready to. Most likely Gamescom.

sollisb

Banned

If he ever actually, like ya know.. Flew in one... Seems to me, judging by the quality control over there, none of them test or indeed play the game.

If he ever actually, like ya know.. Flew in one... Seems to me, judging by the quality control over there, none of them test or indeed play the game.

If you ignore the fact he's been seen in game (no not an NPC) then you could make that flawed assumption I suppose, it would obviously still be wrong though.

Then I should say you have little to no idea what Quality control means and how complex software gets tested.

Just throwing tantrums and demanding better quality doesn't mean realities can be put aside.

Then I should say you have little to no idea what Quality control means and how complex software gets tested.

Just throwing tantrums and demanding better quality doesn't mean realities can be put aside.

I always wonder why these threads always end up so toxic, this here is the genesis of another pointless circular row that has nothing to do with the OP. Take it to PM please.

Last edited:
I always wonder why these threads always end up so toxic, this here is the genesis of another pointless circular row that has nothing to do with the OP. Take it to PM please.
Actually the post he was responding to was the genesis, and there were already some from those who start these arguments in the thread.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again ...

For what I paid (Premium Beta + "2nd chance" LEP), the price per hours played value is no worse than most of the "premium" titles I've played.

For example, Assassin's Creed Origins ... paid £35 for that, and finished it in about 100 hours of play time = £0.35 per hour

For ED ... spent about £180, but played (so far) for about 500 hours = £0.36 per hour

So, so far, about the same cost, but I'll probably never play ACO again ... whereas I'll be playing ED for *at least* another 500 hours.

Therefore any additional content I get for free I'm seeing just as a bonus.

But that's just me ... YMMV

o7

Some people are just upset about the video game, others not so much.

Good thread OP, needs to be raised. I’m hoping for some news when Q4 is near release, gut feeling is space legs in stations and boarding ships, to what end though?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again ...

For what I paid (Premium Beta + "2nd chance" LEP), the price per hours played value is no worse than most of the "premium" titles I've played.

For example, Assassin's Creed Origins ... paid £35 for that, and finished it in about 100 hours of play time = £0.35 per hour

For ED ... spent about £180, but played (so far) for about 500 hours = £0.36 per hour

So, so far, about the same cost, but I'll probably never play ACO again ... whereas I'll be playing ED for *at least* another 500 hours.

Therefore any additional content I get for free I'm seeing just as a bonus.

But that's just me ... YMMV

o7

Indeed. That's more or less my take on the issue.

Top Bottom