Lave under Lockdown

Hi Cmdr’s

Lave is under “lockdown” and I need to get the “brandy” for engineers.

I heard that you get stations out of “lockdown” by doing bounty hunting in that system. Is this true?

If it’s true, then I would like some help to unlock the station please.

Can someone please explain the how a system get “lockdown” status?

Many thanks

A system goes into lockdown through sustained illegal activity, usually the destruction of system security ships.

To my knowledge, bounty hunting is indeed the fastest way to bring a system out of lockdown.

You're unlikely to find enough people that will put in a concerted effort to bring it out of lockdown via bounty hunting. It sucks but your best bet will be to move on to another engineer and come back to this one once it naturally comes out of lockdown.

Isn't there a conflict between the Alliance and the Lave Radio Network for control over the system, so it will probably be a temporary set back but expect more disruption

This happened to me as well,so i just went away and did some Mining untill the Lockdown was removed a day later.

You need to check the systm status every 2 days. Lockdown does not last more than 14 days and then has a cool down for a day before a new state can begin. Also blame AEDC. They are the ones causing all these problems because they believe they are the rightful owners of Lave. You’re caught in a BGS war and hopefully this means people realize the game is a lot larger then just a few engineers.

Deleted member 110222

D
You need to check the systm status every 2 days. Lockdown does not last more than 14 days and then has a cool down for a day before a new state can begin. Also blame AEDC. They are the ones causing all these problems because they believe they are the rightful owners of Lave. You’re caught in a BGS war and hopefully this means people realize the game is a lot larger then just a few engineers.

Hmm... Interesting.

Hasn't Lave been in lockdown for more than a month now? This is absurd.

Certain Alliance Player groups keep murdering Lave Radio Network ships. This is essentially putting Lave in to a cycle of Lockdown, Civil Unrest and Boom rotation. This has been going on since the end of May beginning of June, thankfully Lockdown itself only lasts for 7 days maximum, though to try and reduce that people need to Bounty Hunt for Lave Radio Network. (If you're using a kill warrant scanner please don't hand in those bounties in Lave, but instead use a nearby Interstellar Factors). Also in an effort to keep Brandy available we've got a stock pile set up with the East India Company, so if you need some to unlock the engineer Didi Vatermann, then send me a PM and I can put you in touch with the guys.

Fly Safe Cmdr, Eid LeWeise

Certain Alliance Player groups keep murdering Lave Radio Network ships. This is essentially putting Lave in to a cycle of Lockdown, Civil Unrest and Boom rotation. This has been going on since the end of May beginning of June, thankfully Lockdown itself only lasts for 7 days maximum, though to try and reduce that people need to Bounty Hunt for Lave Radio Network. (If you're using a kill warrant scanner please don't hand in those bounties in Lave, but instead use a nearby Interstellar Factors). Also in an effort to keep Brandy available we've got a stock pile set up with the East India Company, so if you need some to unlock the engineer Didi Vatermann, then send me a PM and I can put you in touch with the guys.

Fly Safe Cmdr, Eid LeWeise

Ah that’s right, 7 days. I shouldn’t try to go off memory lol. Anyhow, thanks for kicking in some info and keep up the fight. Some of us are rooting for you.

Correct me if I am wrong but as of today isn't it 7 days (28th-3rd) perhaps due to server time it will be between now and the 4th?

I have been BHing in Lave at the rate of several hundred bounties a day since the 28th. Lave Radio is at over 64% influence, but the lockdown continues. I am not sure I understand how the system works, I would have thought that having 60% + influence and more than a 50% gap between the nearest minor faction would have guaranteed an end to the lockdown in 24 hours.

I know that the lockdown can continue for up to 14 days when completely unaided, though I would have expected the lockdown to end sooner considering all the positive BH hunting I have seen. At any rate this is starting to go beyond annoying to down right angering. Luckily I needed to work on combat rank anyways, but this is getting silly. I understand the BGS having positives and negatives but access to engineers should not ever be completely removed IMO.

Mebe in the future stations that have ENG rare goods should have access to 1/2 or 1/3 the original stock and 10x the price in black market when in lockdown. This would be tedious but at least possible, and that way players could not block ENG game content.

Thx and any help is appreciated.....

Contact the east India trading group. They have stockpiles of it for this situation courtesy of lave radio. Also, remember while your BH the enemy is cop killing. And it’s how many times you hand in thebountues not the total of the value, plus a single cmdr can only do a certain percent of inf per day. To that end lockdown is not impacted by the inf level of the faction or the lower levels of the other factions. If today is day seven I would imagine then tomorrow the system will enter cool down. This will last a minimum of 1 day before another state happens. It is possible they ended it and lockdown started again but I find that less likely.

The Wolves of Jonai command have put an alert out to our pilots. WoJ members are now bounty hunting in Lave. The commander with the highest bounty gets a free paint pack.

This should be resolved soon.

The Wolves of Jonai command have put an alert out to our pilots. WoJ members are now bounty hunting in Lave. The commander with the highest bounty gets a free paint pack.

This should be resolved soon.

Just so you’re aware it’s not total bounty turned in, but the number of times you hand in your bounties. 1 pwrson getting 1m and handing in once is less effective than a person who hands in 10x for 10k per. The people killing cops count as a transaction each time they get a bounty, you need to out pace that.

Just so you’re aware it’s not total bounty turned in, but the number of times you hand in your bounties. 1 pwrson getting 1m and handing in once is less effective than a person who hands in 10x for 10k per. The people killing cops count as a transaction each time they get a bounty, you need to out pace that.

There are 1500 of us. We’ll be ok. We do know our bgs, we control 35 systems or so.

There are 1500 of us. We’ll be ok. We do know our bgs, we control 35 systems or so.

Wasn’t suggesting you didn’t. I’m aware of the size of your group, that doesn’t change the fact that some groups your size don’t understand all the aspects of the BGS and I never suggested you were one of these groups, no need to get annoyed. Plus, you’re up against AEDC who has a pretty good understanding of the BGS.

There you go guys, as a public service we've just ended the lockdown for you all.

You can blame AEDC for that one too ;)

Yeah, the Brandy is flowing again. Thx to everyone who participated. I'll help when the state is turned back to lockdown. When you get an instance without chaff it's downright fun.

Wasn’t suggesting you didn’t. I’m aware of the size of your group, that doesn’t change the fact that some groups your size don’t understand all the aspects of the BGS and I never suggested you were one of these groups, no need to get annoyed. Plus, you’re up against AEDC who has a pretty good understanding of the BGS.

I’d like to apologise. I was in a bad mood when I posted that and I shouldn’t have taken it out on you. I’ve been under some stress. I’m sorry I snapped.

Top Bottom