PMFs: data, charts, and the coming galactic player wars...

One for the indies!

xngeKs2.png

If only there was a superpower that combined independent systems into a mutual defense alliance... They would be unstoppable... [big grin]

I put this together for a discussion elsewhere about the Alliance Presidency, but I thought people might be interested from a pure stats perspective as well: the "reach" of each Ethos within each superpower. (Reach = the sum of influence*population across all systems a faction is present in)

--------------------------------------------------
===> Federation
Social....... : ..920,586,872,258 (45%)
Corporate.... : 1,123,134,656,661 (55%)
Authoritarian : ......133,849,371 (0%)
Criminal..... : ......756,581,782 (0%)
===> Empire
Social....... : ....1,778,184,706 (0%)
Corporate.... : ..598,547,097,730 (39%)
Authoritarian : ..933,934,227,874 (61%)
Criminal..... : ......347,847,005 (0%)
===> Alliance
Social....... : ..115,893,823,425 (34%)
Corporate.... : ..135,953,615,096 (40%)
Authoritarian : ...83,996,065,988 (25%)
Criminal..... : ....1,105,053,563 (0%)
===> Independent
Social....... : ..604,384,204,516 (22%)
Corporate.... : ..978,363,072,076 (36%)
Authoritarian : ..872,709,267,103 (32%)
Criminal..... : ..269,739,460,213 (10%)

New installment (see also sig below):

The state of the human populated galaxy - September 30, 3304

Probably the most interesting development compared to the last month is that it seems that the quick automated PMF insertion process is working, and groups are actively capturing their home systems and beyond. At least, that is the likeliest explanation for the sudden surge in 1 and 2 systems controlled.

Last edited:

Probably the most interesting development compared to the last month is that it seems that the quick automated PMF insertion process is working, and groups are actively capturing their home systems and beyond. At least, that is the likeliest explanation for the sudden surge in 1 and 2 systems controlled.

This is an excellent overview and more informative than ever. Congratulations and thank you for sharing it with the community.

That is good news. I was afraid they botched all that up. Also, great work as always I assume. Got a broken link or image not found issue with that.

I imagine there is a greater number of "Joe and his mates" making their chosen homeworld in their vision than there are PMF. Pure conjecture obviously, but will make me think a bit when I jump around.

Nice stats though. Givem my concerns about the game getting to the point of "requring guild membership" in open in the future, I found them reassuring.

Simon

I imagine there is a greater number of "Joe and his mates" making their chosen homeworld in their vision than there are PMF. Pure conjecture obviously, but will make me think a bit when I jump around.

Nice stats though. Givem my concerns about the game getting to the point of "requring guild membership" in open in the future, I found them reassuring.

Simon

There are a lot of NPC minor factions supported by groups with almost no presence on the forums, discord, or inara.

Top Bottom