Game Discussions Cyberpunk 2077 - official gameplay

Witcher already felt RPG on super steroids. There's reason why I never started Witcher 3 - it just feels so huge.

Now this game feels 100 times Witcher 3. This is just positively insane. CD Projekt are positively nuts.

CDP, please take on Massive Effect type of RPG, pretty please? :D

Deleted member 110222

D
Nice. Though I fear my puny GTX 960 4GB wouldn't stand a chance.

Am I correct in thinking it will have an Xbox release?

Nice. Though I fear my puny GTX 960 4GB wouldn't stand a chance.

Am I correct in thinking it will have an Xbox release?

Don't be afraid, as it's coming out on consoles, it very probably means that even if it most definitely WILL look better on hyper PC, there the graphics will be optimized enough to run it even on 9-series of cards.

And what do you know, it won't come very soon. I suspect for another two years or more. Maybe you're going to find a job, in the meantime ;)

Deleted member 110222

D
Don't be afraid, as it's coming out on consoles, it very probably means that even if it most definitely WILL look better on hyper PC, there the graphics will be optimized enough to run it even on 9-series of cards.

And what do you know, it won't come very soon. I suspect for another two years or more. Maybe you're going to find a job, in the meantime ;)

Oh make no mistake, I'd love a job lol.

Pretty much solely for the reason I could afford better computer parts. :p

Now getting a job with my... Interesting and complicated social situation, well. :(

Oh make no mistake, I'd love a job lol.

Pretty much solely for the reason I could afford better computer parts. :p

Now getting a job with my... Interesting and complicated social situation, well. :(

Don't give up. Try something from time to time. Unless you want to be stuck in your shell forever, you'll have to figure out how to deal with other people (and let other people figure out how to deal with you), sooner or later.

Deleted member 110222

D
Don't give up. Try something from time to time. Unless you want to be stuck in your shell forever, you'll have to figure out how to deal with other people (and let other people figure out how to deal with you), sooner or later.

I think when I next talk to the doctor it will be a good idea to explain that my lack of employment is driving me crazy.

Literally.

On which generation of consoles do they intend to run it? For the current generation I expect a big downgrade.

Thing is...the Witcher 3 runs quite happily on an original Xbox one. I suspect CDPR's engine is well optimised judging purely from TW3 having played it both on Xbox one and PC...

We'll just get extra bells and stuff on PC [yesnod]

Ok, watched full thing.

This is impressive. Not because of visuals - those stand alone by themselves - but it feels they have clearly done serious home work how to marry insanely futuristic good looking combat with RPG elements. And fact is - it feels and looks way better than Anthem or Destiny. And all interesting ideas they have done insane amount of crunching RPG balancing numbers.

This blows any Fallout or Mass Effect out of the water.

Deleted member 110222

D
It was interesting that they were using an Xbox controller.

I will buy this solely on the simple fact that it's made by CDPR. The Witcher 3 was a masterpiece.

Just finished a second playthrough of TW3+DLC. It re-affirmed my belief that no other game comes close to CDPRs output. Normally I wouldn't watch such a long, extended playthrough for an upcoming RPG, as it's too great a spoiler, but in this case I made an exception. This is going to be a long wait...

Top Bottom