Massive Guardian Ship found!

You can collect as many keys as your cargo rack will hold, you don't even have to re-log. Just keep powering up the energy pylons of the Guardian Beacon and scanning the orb, the beacon will keep pooping out keys. o7

You can collect as many keys as your cargo rack will hold, you don't even have to re-log. Just keep powering up the energy pylons of the Guardian Beacon and scanning the orb, the beacon will keep pooping out keys. o7

thanks you CMDR! Looks like Goid target systems are bugged (only spawn NHSS threat 7's with no scouts) so until the next patch I need SOMETHING to do....

So . . . is the only thing these keys are good for is collecting Guardian vessel blueprint segments?

Last edited:
So . . . is the only thing these keys are good for is collecting Guardian weapons blueprint segments?
´

NO thy are for the vessel blueprint, you find the other blueprints on a different location.

Tip:

For fighting the seninents they gave us good hiding spots now there are 4 spots with "roof" so the rockets ain´t a problem any more !

*shrug* I guess people are too busy unlocking SLF's to try selling one. I bet they make the goids mad.

The keys are not worth much as a commodity, around 12k credits at the commodities market. I suppose I could go and collect 8 more vessel blueprint segments . . . the sites seem pretty well defended by sentinels, tho'.

I wonder if the key works at any Guardian site, not just the new ones . . .

The keys are not worth much as a commodity, around 12k credits at the commodities market. I suppose I could go and collect 8 more vessel blueprint segments . . . the sites seem pretty well defended by sentinels, tho'.

I wonder if the key works at any Guardian site, not just the new ones . . .

wonder what the goids think of these new.....suppositories.

I had thought about smashing one like we did way back with probes for fragments.... maybe tomorrow

You scan it by selecting it maybe 15-20 seconds after it comes out and use the data scanner

CMDR Kamiyoda tried ramming herself into the shield to get closer cause she forget the Data Scanner exsisted, don't be CMDR Kamiyoda

Last edited:
I have found you can trigger the beacon as often as you like without resetting the instance. You get a key each time.

For the sites these things point to. I've been to one so far and have found that I am getting guardian sentinel wreckage components and epsilon data much more often than at previous sites. Sample size of one, however.

Last edited:
I have found you can trigger the beacon as often as you like without resetting the instance. You get a key each time.

For the sites these things point to. I've been to one so far and have found that I am getting guardian sentinel wreckage components and epsilon data much more often than at previous sites. Sample size of one, however.

I tgought so too at first then it started sucking again, there is a duck ton of Sentinels though so it wasnt too much of an issue

The pylon locations. Someone had problems to find them, i guess.
Red are the pylons.
Blue are sentinel spawnpoints.
Turquise are relicts. Two of them are out of the image though.

2aNFkkX.jpg

Last edited:
That and Im hearing a ton of Sentinels. Like 12

More I think, 2 when I arrived, 4 just appeared, 2 when triggering pylon, 4 and then another 4 after, waiting 10min I also had another 4... pretty much used up all but 120 rounds in my SRV, so whatever that equates to...

So noticing a trend woth the beacons and structures, seems as if the guardians had them coincidentally placed roughly eithin 500ls from the main star or from entry. So good chance that the last beacon in IC 2391 will be the same as the two already found so quick honk and go after checking contacts should fond the last beacon quickly.

Top Bottom