[Video] Beyond 3.2 chapter three RECAP in 4 minutes

FD told us almost a year in advance that the last two updates would be small. But I guess people only hear what they want to hear.

It probably would have been better if FD didn't announce chapters 2 and 3 at all and just released them as a "bonus".

And people wonder why FD don't talk with us more.

guess it's not about the size of the update but what's in it. what about fixing the npc powertplant bug instead of adding new guardian weapons? wasn't this year about fixing the game? so how are bugs like that still in?

that's just one of many sad examples. I guess (almost) nobody would have complained if this update would only have been a long list of nice bug fixes, and new content in the Q4 update.

Instead, mediocre fighters you need to grind for, some weapons, a useless ship copy, and almost no bug fixes. what?

Last edited:
I still don't understand FD.

They said they would 'flesh out' existing game-play but add usless and unnecessary new ships. They said they would concentrate on fixing bugs, etc and the bugs are still there - along with some new ones.

But, they find dev time to add new weapons, new engineers and pretty new Thargoid/Guardian stuff that many players, including myself,will probably never see.

I've nothing against the pew-pew crowd, each to their own but it would be nice to sort out missions and make what we already have in the game better...even if there are no store micro-transactions or financial benefits to FD connected to that material.

Personally, i was expecting little of interest from Chapter 3. At least i wasn't disappointed, from that point of view anyway.

You didn't mention one really good thing, although I admit it was cunningly hidden in a single cryptic half-line of text, but the fact that you can accept delivery missions in any ship and complete them in batches now is a HUGE deal.

Take out the grind and RNG in ED and there's not much left.[where is it]

Take out the profanity in Yamiks' video and there's not much been said.:D

Jenner

I wish I was English like my hero Tj.
Yeah, I don't get how engineering your ship counts as 'personal narrative' either. No matter your opinion on engineering, that's a real stretch.

You didn't mention one really good thing, although I admit it was cunningly hidden in a single cryptic half-line of text, but the fact that you can accept delivery missions in any ship and complete them in batches now is a HUGE deal.

I would agree with that.

Well, a fleshed out mechanic :D
Won't bother even patching.

in the meantime I just want some QoL and bug-fixes

That would be nice... Although the Cargo missions now use the "depot" format of wing missions is a bit of a QOL. It would have been better to make all cargo missions wing missions but I digress...

Last edited:

AH yes that's very interesting and neat to have!

Top Bottom