Rebel Galaxy Outlaw

Here is the first teaser trailer with some gameplay and minigames. A one hour long narrated video will be available tomorrow.

[video=youtube;jS5PR5locpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS5PR5locpU[/video]

I saw ship skins! I don't think they will cost anything.

Here is the first teaser trailer with some gameplay and minigames. A one hour long narrated video will be available tomorrow.

I saw ship skins! I don't think they will cost anything.

Okay, that gave me serious WC Privateer vibes. The good kind, too!

OMG, they got a full ship paint editor built into the game! You can import stencils, and rub them onto the ship for easy logo application. It's beautiful! Starts at about 39:30.

Yeah, they got some nice features in there.

I like how they sort of take 'a poke' at all the other major space games around or indeed in-build. :D

Looks like a good game, perhaps a purchase when released, provided you can actually fly to places rather than cut scene your way through.

Here is the ~1 hour Rebel Galaxy Outlaw gameplay clip on Youtube.

[video=youtube;nfQetVBJrQI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfQetVBJrQI[/video]

Yeah, sold. As soon as this shows up on GOG, it is mine. Wing Commander Privateer with GTA radio stations? Sign me up.

Here is the ~1 hour Rebel Galaxy Outlaw gameplay clip on Youtube.

Yeah, its already got SQ42 beat. If they had a multiplayer mode and first or third person (instead of fixed perspective in relation to locations) it would have SC beat as well.

Looks a bit Wing Commander like, the name could be: Star Commando 43 ;)

I had the exact same impression. Already looks like a true spiritual successor of Wing Commander and Privateer. More options complexity and content regarding ships is a given and i do like the Rebel Galaxy atmosphere which they capture with music and speech so far. I loved Rebel Galaxy, now they are going micro but try to add a new dimension to combat which was missing in their first game. Definitely going on my watch list. The company also has a history of charging fair prices for rich content. They have my trust based on what they did so far.

Edit: chances are this game will be more complete and out after a couple of years instead of eternal ridiculously pricey pre-alpha. THIS I m looking forward to

Now that looks promising. I still play Rebel Galaxy from time to time and I really can't wait to see how this one turns out. From the looks of it it see4ms to be Fighters instead of capships this time but I love that they have seemingly kept their Country/Rock musicscore from RG. The music was one thing I absolutely loved.

Edit: Also, their artstyle for the cockpits looks great.

I played the crap out of the first game and also boot it up occasionally to mess around. I mostly play mods these days tho. While I also had the impression that the team is focusing more on smaller craft this time around they nevertheless have some bigger craft in the teasers featuring turrets and probably approaching "capital size" as well. I wonder what else they can squeeze out of this by the time they are done.

Edit: chances are this game will be more complete and out after a couple of years instead of eternal ridiculously pricey pre-alpha. THIS I m looking forward to
Yeah, this looks fun. Its vibe is completely different from that of a Star Wars ripoff.

Yeah, they got some nice features in there.

I like how they sort of take 'a poke' at all the other major space games around or indeed in-build. :D

Looks like a good game, perhaps a purchase when released, provided you can actually fly to places rather than cut scene your way through.

poke, nahe, they were out right trolling star citizen in this one, https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=79&v=tcJz8Jf9Ns4

Yeah, its already got SQ42 beat. If they had a multiplayer mode and first or third person (instead of fixed perspective in relation to locations) it would have SC beat as well.

well as they say if we and moan about it on the internet, they are weak, they will give us what we want!

Top Bottom