[Video] Crusader "review"

Its a stepping stone for newer players or a Chieftain flavored SLF Platform if thats your thing
Put a large shard cannon, three small gauss and two remote flaks on it, then practice on a Cyclops. Cheaper rebuy than a Krait. Maybe have a friend in a Guardian fighter.

Don't mind it as a ship, don't own a chieftain but do own a challenger, what i have noticed with the crusader is if you try to cook tharg corrosive goop off your hull it wrecks the internals really quickly which i didn't notice with the challenger

Don't mind it as a ship, don't own a chieftain but do own a challenger, what i have noticed with the crusader is if you try to cook tharg corrosive goop off your hull it wrecks the internals really quickly which i didn't notice with the challenger

this mostly is due to total hull (which both ships have about the same) and MRPs

Put a large shard cannon, three small gauss and two remote flaks on it, then practice on a Cyclops. Cheaper rebuy than a Krait. Maybe have a friend in a Guardian fighter.

Hmm. That sounds really useful. Will add one to my AX fleet (Challenger anti-scout and Krait anti-interceptor) now that I'm going to unlock the Lance.

Everyone dies at the end of Avengers Infinity War

tenor.gif

Top Bottom