Thank you Frontier, for hiring the location of the game, in Spanish

Thank you Frontier for hiring finally, the location of the game in Spanish !!! I didn't know until today, and that has been the best new of the day, for me.

As I criticize, frequently, the development of ED, I want to post this time to thank Frontier, because the game has gone from being located by volunteers from the community, to having hired a third company for it. So the translation into Spanish is finally guaranteed stability over time, which we all dreamed for years, since been promised, during the (original) Beta.

Thank you very much, and very well done! :)

Source: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...o-al-español?p=7028181&viewfull=1#post7028181

Last edited:
I just switch the keyboard to type Polish characters, lay the left side of my face on said keyboard with my ear just off the Tab key, the roll my face across the keys until my right ear is on the numberpad. Edit and delete random numbers and *BAMF* Polish.

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
I just switch the keyboard to type Polish characters, lay the left side of my face on said keyboard with my ear just off the Tab key, the roll my face across the keys until my right ear is on the numberpad. Edit and delete random numbers and *BAMF* Polish.

I'd like to see a video of that :D

So the Spanish get special treatment, while the Polish still go empty-handed. To top it all we're mocking their language! A lesser person than me might bump their complaint thread.

So the Spanish get special treatment, while the Polish still go empty-handed. To top it all we're mocking their language! A lesser person than me might bump their complaint thread.
Mocking? Why, how dare you! I'll have you know my patented *faceroll* typing technique can be used for any language! With 12 easy payments of 99.95 you too can have a 2.8% chance of actually typing a word correctly in a foreign language with ZERO training!

Mocking? Why, how dare you! I'll have you know my patented *faceroll* typing technique can be used for any language! With 12 easy payments of 99.95 you too can have a 2.8% chance of actually typing a word correctly in a foreign language with ZERO training!

Now you're just taking the pzerfp.

I am not sure FDev should add more language. Its additional repetetive task for someone which will need to be done at each game modification. Its a waste of resources. There should be one language - English. Elite is english game, so finally we are guests on english FDev planet.
Its nice they would like to add other languages, but in my opinion its not necessary at all.

Thank you Frontier for hiring finally, the location of the game in Spanish !!! I didn't know until today, and that has been the best new of the day, for me.

As I criticize, frequently, the development of ED, I want to post this time to thank Frontier, because the game has gone from being located by volunteers from the community, to having hired a third company for it. So the translation into Spanish is finally guaranteed stability over time, which we all dreamed for years, since been promised, during the (original) Beta.

Thank you very much, and very well done! :)

Source: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...o-al-español?p=7028181&viewfull=1#post7028181

After 4 years, for you, this means respecting the promises?

For what, then, if after 4Q the circus closes its doors?

Top Bottom