Community guests at FD HQ on 27th for Q4 news

Don't worry I drank your share as well...I hate to see a good barrell or two go to waste.
"Don't worry I drank your share as well". Hmmmm.
"Don't worry ... I drank your share as well"
Odd.
"Don't, worry I drank your share as well"

Sorry, but I can't get that sentence parsed in my head in a way that makes sense and not has me worried.

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
"Don't worry I drank your share as well". Hmmmm.
"Don't worry ... I drank your share as well"
Odd.
"Don't, worry I drank your share as well"

Sorry, but I can't get that sentence parsed in my head in a way that makes sense and not has me worried.

I introduced Chris Bognogus to the delights of English IPA so you can blame him as well.

Sir.Tj

Volunteer Moderator
Careful, Sandro is reading here! Right now he learns how easily bribable you lot are. Who knows how many barrels I already have to recon in to the hype factor...

psssss... next time take German beer and the hype goes through the roof. Coding was yesterday!

I am very easily bribed... just mention the possibility of a pub....

I know. That's why it's called free​ beer.

Jeez, how stupid do you think we are?

:x

One thing more cringe-inducing than privledged players is players who who actively try to develop personal relationships with their favourite game’s developers.

Sir.Tj

Volunteer Moderator
One thing more cringe-inducing than privledged players is players who who actively try to develop personal relationships with their favourite game’s developers.

Suggesting what exactly?

Well, the voices in my head tell me we'll be getting Space Toes. And then if a predetermined but secret number of players wiggle their Space Toes, Space Ankles will be included in the next update.

One thing more cringe-inducing than privileged players is players who who actively try to develop personal relationships with their favourite game’s developers.

It is funny as there are some people here who even tho I have never and will never met do make me cringe. But no players who think they are special just because of xyz, make me want to get the wet fish out and do some slapping. :D

Saying that I once had a few beers with the guys from Net Devil (the devs behind Jumpgate) or at least the CEO and a few others many years ago.

Suggesting what exactly?

Methinks he meant as follows:

kisspng-cartoon-eagle-illustration-big-nose-eagle-5a8dc2ec8086f1.5070807615192399165265.jpg

boy-cartoon-drawing-61.png

But me's been wrong mefore.

Top Bottom