Red dead Redemption / up 4 pre-order

The amount of money to be made for Red Dead 2 on pc is too great for Rockstar to ignore. If GTA V sales on pc are anything to indicate, plus the shark card sales. Rockstar announced the sales on shark cards for gta online is going so well they still plan on free updates and expansions after Red dead launch.

Probably like gta v the pc release will be a year or so after the console release.

The amount of money to be made for Red Dead 2 on pc is too great for Rockstar to ignore. If GTA V sales on pc are anything to indicate, plus the shark card sales. Rockstar announced the sales on shark cards for gta online is going so well they still plan on free updates and expansions after Red dead launch.

Probably like gta v the pc release will be a year or so after the console release.

Yeah, I thought about waiting perhaps.. But not sure I could wait a year, just fancy getting into a good western. [smile]

I'm so glad I own a PS4 Pro. ;)

this is one of the few exceptional moments i'm sorry i don't have a console, and won't have one. the previous was 'the lost guardian'.

well, at least i got to enjoy the first version. awesome game. but no, i'm not having any more kids!

however ... a friend has insisted a lot in getting me into psx and xbox, to no avail, and finally offered to lend me his for a while sometime. it'll have a ton of games including these, and surely all extensions of rd2. he buys almost everything, crazy dude. yay, friends! [haha]

Yeah, I thought about waiting perhaps.. But not sure I could wait a year, just fancy getting into a good western. [smile]

Actually, gta oline for pc has the promo events going for red dead. Unlocks for your red dead gameplay, evidence perhaps for a confirmed pc release.

That's interesting, pc release ? as in mod or official (later) ?

Not sure. Currently there is a gta event through thr 25th. If you complete it, it will unlock special weapons if you buy RDR 2. This is gta across all platforms, but I wouldnt get your hopes up for a pc release tbis month.

Digital Foundry analysis is up in 2 parts, 1st goes into detail of what they've achieved with their engine and 2nd compares all console platforms.

[video=youtube_share;Dnzuh6I8gnM]https://youtu.be/Dnzuh6I8gnM[/video]
[video=youtube_share;_mTIPXwcDGQ]https://youtu.be/_mTIPXwcDGQ[/video]

It looks absolutely amazing.
Tomorrow....... :D

Edit:

Well, I have to say I'm rather disappointed with the Pro version. The 1920x2160 resolution looks very strange with tons of artifacts on edges and in the distance. It doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look right.

Last edited:
So not a fan of western topic games but I will definitely check this one out to see if my taste has maybe changed :) (not pre-order tho)

Top Bottom