Patch Notes Update Beyond - Chapter Four - Beta (Week 1)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Yes its very handy, got lots of HGE uss's.

Some of us are just wondering why there's the need for different keys to get it on and off ?

Some little things I like from the Patch Notes

Hello Commanders,

Please find the beta patch notes for the first week of beta.

Bug Fixes and Improvements

Anaconda

• Fixed size3 hardpoint doors getting in the way of the size4 hardpoint

Ah-HA. At last!

AI
  • Fixed NPC ships charging FSD with weapons still active
  • Ensure the 'Terrorist' archetype always comes with a bounty
  • Fixed NPC having no FSD cooldown after being interdicted
  • Destroying an NPC power plant now takes the ship down to 40% power (inline with player ship behaviour)

[up]

Cockpit UI

• Ensure completed and finished community goals are cleared from the transaction tab

[up]

Missions
  • Stop missions requesting cargo that it views as illegal (Federal mission asking for imperial slaves, for example)

• Oh hey, I remember that! [up]

Something is not right ... i cant axx online and in solo mode after i switch to supercruise i got disconnect "cannot connect to adjunct server"

what's going on ?

edServer: Error 403 from webserver: "Down for maintenance"

Went into "patch notes and server status" and it didn't say anything... This sucks. so excited to play and this is the worst connectivity beta I've ever played :(

Yep the disconnects are pretty bad.
You can see a fair bit of the new stuff in the training missions and challenges.

Hello Commanders,

Please find the beta patch notes for the first week of beta.

Hi Will,

Thanks for the patch notes and kudos to the entire team for a huge and (by the looks of things) excellent update. Damn but that looks like a pretty impressive list of fixes quite apart from all the newly added functionality!

Had a brief play with the beta and while there are some teething issues (to be expected), I'm looking forward to trying it all out in more detail to provide some more comprehensive feedback.

Hope the team are on their toes and fully fuelled-up with coffee, donuts, coke, and pizza! They'll be extra-busy for the next few weeks!

Cheers,
- Micha.

hello!
I can not target surface scanner with mouse moves. Am I missing some controls set up or a bug?

You mean firing probes? It's a known issue, control binds for this are under "Multi Crew".

Is there a manual for exploration in Ch. 4? I get the FSS, but I can't figure out/find a guide for the DSS/probes or any idea about what the short range composition scanner is.

Enjoyed reading the patch notes, got a few questions though:
- delivery Wing Mission payout increased - by how much?
- Massacre mission target reduced - by how much? Already a big thank you though.

They also mentioned we'd get like an SC boost or something, so we don't have to fly for ages to get to distant planets -has this been implemented?

Im not getting any of the ambient combat chater in the czs or anywhere at all really. Its still the same old quiet elite for me... anyone try a CZ latley?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom