3.3 console content

Thanks Bongo.
I think you mean like the godrays they showed in the live stream.
I can live without those

Even if they existed I would not be interested in those so ok

The godrays will still be there but some of the finer particle effects from exploding asteroids and some of the volumetric fog detail (which takes a lot of GPU power) might not make it. Like Bongo said, most of the PC guys won't be getting those either unless they can run E-D at ultra graphics settings.

Just some high-end lighting effects. A lot of PC players won't be getting them either
Any idea what Xbox One X will look like? I would hope it has the power to show the higher-end stuff, although of course it isn't as good as the best PCs.

More importantly, is there any indication that they might finally fix the console SRV crash bug? Seeing as it is the big exploration update, and Distant Worlds 2 is just around the corner.

Any idea what Xbox One X will look like? I would hope it has the power to show the higher-end stuff, although of course it isn't as good as the best PCs.

More importantly, is there any indication that they might finally fix the console SRV crash bug? Seeing as it is the big exploration update, and Distant Worlds 2 is just around the corner.

After seeing what Rockstar accomplished with Red Dead Redemption 2 on XboxOneX, I'd assume XboxOneX will have all the details except stuff what the new RTX cards can do. (Ray tracing)

Hey everyone!

I can confirm for you that everything we're showing in the livestreams (all of the Beyond - Chapter Four content) will be coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4. I hope this helps! :)

In regards to the SRV crash, this is something we're actively investigating and thank you for your patience.

Thanks for the clarification on the content.

Regarding the SRV crashing:

Is that to say that it's still unknown what the cause is? Or that the cause is known but the fix isn't?

After seeing what Rockstar accomplished with Red Dead Redemption 2 on XboxOneX, I'd assume XboxOneX will have all the details except stuff what the new RTX cards can do. (Ray tracing)

Last week we asked for precise details of what will and what won't come to console (in terms of the new fog/lighting effects in rings) over at the PS4 section of the forum. No response yet.

Top Bottom