Out of Fuel? - Explorer Rescue Service, The Fuel Rats

Thanks a lot for this incredible gift. Here are some pics of the masterpiece, I'm so impressed wow. The details are amazing (shot some close-ups there), the color is too (matt gray-brown-ish, depending on how it's lit). Never seen token that large in my life ! And it's quite heavy too ^^
I simply love it, and I won't be able to thank you enough for this. It is fabulous.

5EKHDco.jpg
znHeFd7.jpg
C5GTEGO.jpg
yGApqcT.jpg
DzI7XtU.jpg
hIJdihv.jpg

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
Thanks a lot for this incredible gift. Here are some pics of the masterpiece, I'm so impressed wow. The details are amazing (shot some close-ups there), the color is too (matt gray-brown-ish, depending on how it's lit). Never seen token that large in my life ! And it's quite heavy too ^^
I simply love it, and I won't be able to thank you enough for this. It is fabulous.

Wow, that looks awesome! [heart]

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator

Not being a combat pilot, I'm not able to help directly but hope I helped a bit by going on as many rescues as I could while others were fighting. Unfortunately not had a chance today and going out shortly, so by the time I get back the tick will have passed. Hopefully all the support commanders have given to this cause will have paid off! The support has been truly awesome! :)

In somewhat shabbier news, for those unaware of recent events ..
I saw on reddit the tick puts us into safety, and won the war.

It's funny because I remember asking Falcon the other day something like "are we being BGS'd?" when I noticed our influence dropping. Guess we were...

The problem I see is, much like not being "dial a fight" on rescues, is if we call on other CMDRs to save Fuelum, we're in danger of attracting War state-BGS attempts again.
If we do not defend ourselves, nor ask for help, then the BGS "griefers" (and I use term loosely) will get bored and try something else. Then we can just reclaim it quietly later.

In other news of being BGS attacked: have people noticed Mouchez Platform has been UA Bombed?
Presumably this is human activity too, and iirc another smaller system may have had stations bombed, as a precursor to losing the system.

From patch notes ..

• Fix for dropping out at a wake that is close to a planet, which should mean you drop out much closer to your intended target

Interesting, maybe.

How does time fly, it was just like yesterday when we neared 40k, and already we are at 49847...

Better start getting those Snickers cakes baked!

Oh my. More ink needed. Also, I just discovered that I did a 30,000 rescues poster (quickly done edition):

By the way, is there a public rescue count still available somewhere? I can only find the rescues over time graph and rescue systems.

Last edited:
Fuel Rat Artist Collective members, Aitken, D0lphin, Father Cool and all of you, you should have received a PM about something we are preparing ... get in touch if you didn't get the PM.

49911 rescues!

@Rat Artists,
I provided some details on the Thing we plan to do at the frac website, after you logged in as editor. You'll find the details there on the main page.
The message is the same as the one I PMed today to those who already answered. All other frac artists, please squeak!

I didn't ! I'm curious ! :D
You are welcome! And got a PM :D

Top Bottom