ANNOUNCEMENT Secrets of Dr. Wu Coming 20 November!

AH AH AH !!! You didn't say the magic word..

Release a Season Pass and please , tell Ingen , that i will spare no expenses! More tooth.. Got JW-E on all platforms . Can't wait to ear more from Dr. u... :D:D:D

I wish the Indominus gene was free but this dlc does sound interesting.

This is true! Personally, I like the hybrid concept and willing to pay for the DLC even if the camouflage is in the free update (It should be btw).

However, since camouflage is not something easy to do I suppose (I hope they do it right) so it is reasonable to fall into the blurred area as I mentioned here. It’s kind of hard to categorize so I still think a rough road map is needed for those who thinks otherwise. Again, personally for my case, for this DLC only, I don't need one as it is definitely a worthy one.

So... the whole core of the DLC are Dr. Wu's monsters? :(

Please, will Troodon and Olorotitan be made available to purchase as separate? I'm sorry to say but won't pay 15$ for a DLC such as this. First time my hype was blowed up and breaks my heart...

The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club.

Third rule of Fight Club: Someone yells "Stop!", goes limp, taps out, the fight is over.

Fourth rule: Only two dinos to a fight.

Bo Marit

Lead Community Manager
Frontier
So... the whole core of the DLC are Dr. Wu's monsters? :(

Please, will Troodon and Olorotitan be made available to purchase as separate? I'm sorry to say but won't pay 15$ for a DLC such as this. First time my hype was blowed up and breaks my heart...

They are part of the Secrets of Dr. Wu storyline; it's a massive expansion to the game's campaign, so there's loads to discover. We can't spoil the story in the announcement, but it's definitely not just a couple of dinosaurs!

They are part of the Secrets of Dr. Wu storyline; it's a massive expansion to the game's campaign, so there's loads to discover. We can't spoil the story in the announcement, but it's definitely not just a couple of dinosaurs!

I don't care. I don't like that storyline :(

Loving the two new dino's. I was hoping for a few more, but beggars can't be choosers. I love the new maps, and would love to be able to play them casually as well *hint* *hint*. I love the new research and comfort mods. I do appreciate the introduction of the cannon hybrids (at least I think they are), plus the camo skin. I may use them, I may not, but it will certainly make people happy. Thank you Frontier for adding more content to this wonderful game that I hope to have more reasons to play. Also, thank you for listening to the community. I acknowledge that hybrids are wanted by some people, and I really appreciate that you're listening to the whole comunity.

p.s. One question... Will the new dinosaurs, buildings, and genetic modifications be available for Challenge Mode and Sandbox?

Thanks for the exciting 1.5 update, and the new content. Looking forward to it

Last edited:
Hybrids?!?! Who asked for this?

I guess I kind of did? Secretly by myself…

Since people seem to reject this concept fiercely, I have to keep it to myself…. So… I’m glad that Frontier can read people mind…..at least my mind….

By the way, I LOVE the storyline concept. I hope it has real depth this time around. Also, I’m currently conducting evil genetic experiments in testing the effects of the stats. It seems like there is already much to be discovered…. This DLC hits right into my ballpark! Thank you Frontier! I really hope this one is going to be great!

I guess I kind of did? Secretly by myself…

I suppose I shouldn't post early morning after getting into work, because this is a wanted feature. It has been mentioned many times, and I honestly am glad that Frontier are listening to the whole community. I also share your curiosity about the new campaign elements.

I apologize if I offended. Cheers! and happy park building! ;)

Some of these DLC additions should be part of the update. This makes me angry.

I feel bad about this. It is great that you are adding paid dlc. But paid dlc should add completely new things like those new dinosaurs or hybrids. But adding cloaking for the indominus and allowing 2 t-rexes to live in the same enclosure should be part of an UPDATE not a paid dlc. The t rex and indominus were part of the base game and improvements for these dinosaurs should thus be part of a free update. I feel completely screwed that awesome new improvements for the base game are only available if I pay 15 euro's. That is not fair. We paid a lot for the base game and I always supported you because I was promised we would keep getting free updates but this feels completely wrong. The game was not finished on released and the past update fixed a few issues but not nearly enough and things like indominus cloaking and 2 t rexes in 1 enclosure should be available for all players. I feel really sad frontier is taking this turn, it feels like we are being used for our money. Since the beginning people have complained that comfort issues are negatively impacting their gameplay so it feels incredibly cheap to implement comfort changes in a DLC instead of a free update. Many of the people who complain are hardcore fans and thus will buy this DLC which will make them shut up about these issues while casual players are left with an unfinished base game that doesn't even allow two T-Rexes in the same enclosure. I hope this will be changed or the base game will get another improvement because I just completely lost my faith in you guys. I have always supported you but asking me to pay 15 euro's for a DLC that has very necessary improvements is ridiculous. I feel robbed.

I know you won’t say much but, will it have decorative items? Cos that’s what most people want tbh, also why was the spinoraptor and ankylodocus chosen over standard dinos?

I’m not about to belly ache or complain I was just wondering why you didn’t just add saltosaurus (an armoured sauropod), and concavenator (a small predator with a sail) I just think it devalues these particular hybrids since there are that have there quirks naturally

Thanks again

I'm a little disappointed honestly. I don't think the game needs more dinosaurs right now, let alone hybrids. If 48 species can't keep a thousand players active another handful won't do the trick. I know some fans have been very vocal about wanting more animals, but I'm sure a poll would have placed that at a pretty low priority.
Either way I'm excited for the free patch.

I'm a little disappointed honestly. I don't think the game needs more dinosaurs right now, let alone hybrids. If 48 species can't keep a thousand players active another handful won't do the trick. I know some fans have been very vocal about wanting more animals, but I'm sure a poll would have placed that at a pretty low priority.
Either way I'm excited for the free patch.

Tbh more animals is the bread and butter for this game if they threw out a dlc pack for just bins, benches and lamps... I wouldn’t be paying £13 for it even if it had story and new maps the dinos are the thing that’s urging me to get it and hopefully they throw in decorations and scenery items as part of it, yeah it’ll suck to pay £13 for that but think if that’s what you wanted and got dinos and story free with it haha, but I’m 100% with you with the hybrids not for the fact that heiress hybrids it’s more the hybrids they chose there some of them are not as good as the others since there are natural dinos that fill the same niche as the hybrids examples Saltosaurus (natural) > Ankylodocus (hybrid), I’d say the same
For Spinoraptor (but that ones growing one me) I’d personally pay no more than £1.50 - £2 for a scenery/decoration pack

Top Bottom