ANNOUNCEMENT Important: Update 1.5 coming soon!

See what you should be doing is instead complaining, you gather a bunch of others that want these fixes and complain and beg together. People complained and begged tohether about the dino AI, and look what happened.
I'm trying. It would be cool to have an effect on the community and the game itself. I could see the accurate giga remodel and think "I did that"... *sniff*

Are people seriously still asking for baby dinosaurs... The work that would have to be put in to make that would take forever... It's like people don't stop and think about, how their ideas are supposed to be implemented.

Glad to see progress being made to keep the game fresh, and I apologise if this has already been asked; with the new herding mechanic, how (if at all) does this effect breakouts? If the lead animal decides to break down a fence and escape, does this mean your entire squad/herd are going to follow said leader out into the wilderness?

I'd also like to know whether this mechanic allows for multiple larger carnivores (of the same type) in an enclosure? I'd love to put two T-Rex's together, but at the moment, I can't; one will kill the other.

Thanks.

(Marc WP) Eternity nothing.
Frontier herself says she works hard to improve the game. I do not want to fight but sincerely ... every suggestion that comes up you criticize, nothing is good enough for you, stop criticizing people, we have the right to give our suggestions. Making the puppies is not so difficult, Zoo Tycoon has breeding system because Jurassic World Evolution would not have !!? I'm thinking of the best for the game.

Frontier herself says she works hard to improve the game. I do not want to fight but sincerely ... every suggestion that comes up you criticize, nothing is good enough for you, stop criticizing people, we have the right to give our suggestions. Making the puppies is not so difficult, Zoo Tycoon has breeding system because Jurassic World Evolution would not have !!? I'm thinking of the best for the game.

I don't criticize everything at all. Before I wrote this post I was agreeing with people in two other topics? So there's alot of things good enough for me. Check up on it first... And yes you have 100% rights to give your suggetions. Which is fine. But you post your ideas on a public forum, which means everything is up for discussion. That's a part of it. I don't expect everybody to agree with me either. That's not how the world works.

They need to model (from scratch) 53 new dinosaurs as babies. And how do they grow up? They can't just go straight from babies to adults, so they need to make 53 juveniles as well on top of the babies. Just because I think deeper into the suggestions y'all bring forward, that's a bad thing? Critique is a part of a forum. That's why they made it in the first place. So we could critique and discuss things in the game... That's all I'm doing here.

And look at the graphics in Zoo Tycoon. You can't possibly compare those two things. The graphics in that are mobile graphics at best... This is totally different.

Sure I would LOVE to have baby dinosaurs, Mosasaurs and all that other stuff everybody is talking about, but it just doesn't make sense to me, when it would take years to implement all the things that are thrown out there... There needs to be some kind of filter, taking realism into account.

For what it's worth, I don't think JWE needs to utilize baby Dinosaurs; what exactly are they going to add to the gameplay short of smaller versions of their adult counterparts, half of which we aren't going to be able to see unless we zoom in to view them. In the (original) park, most infants weren't released to the wild until they were matured enough (because Dinosaurs didn't reproduce, they were bred through genetic manipulation and incubators).

I would love to see some avian and aquatic creatures though, however I understand that's a complicated concept to implement. Maybe one day, but we certainly don't need baby Dinosaurs. The immersion of them will fade quite quickly, and it'll be a lot of work for a little gain; I'd rather that time and effort go into guest management, avian/aquatic implementation and generally making the game better.

Last edited:
(MarcWP) Doing 53 models of babies and juveniles is long, that's true, I agree with you, but if we focus on the difficulties, we would never have updates, I understood what you meant, but even if it takes time, we need puppies, male, aquatic dinosaurs and flying

(MarcWP) Doing 53 models of babies and juveniles is long, that's true, I agree with you, but if we focus on the difficulties, we would never have updates, I understood what you meant, but even if it takes time, we need puppies, male, aquatic dinosaurs and flying

Well I wouldn't say we NEED it. We can play fine without them. It would be a very nice feature though. I def agree with you on that. I just think there are some minor easier fixable things, that should be prioritized before the young guns. :D Like Flash pointed out.

We need these updates, all Aquatic and flying, male and baby, because they are part of the Jurassic Park franchise, even if the name of the game is Jurassic World Evolution, it includes the two franchises

(MarcWP) Yes, true, I agree that we need other important updates before, what I said may be later. The important thing is that someday we'll have them

I agree with you, old games with breeding systems and puppies because they would not have here! I know many people who play this game and want this addition!

Well... Boat-rides, camo Carno's, safari tours... All that is in the franchise, but everything simply can't be included. Unless Frontier had 10 years to make the game, which they didn't. And even if they did, the platforms they wouldv'e been working on would be outdated by the time they were finished. You can't get everything you want... I doubt many of us are going home to supermodel girlfriends and drives around in Maserati's. Some things are not achieveable. That doesn't mean you shouldn't strive for these things, but we all know that 90% doesn't get it in the end. That's basically what this is... I can easily do without the baby dino's. I only want them in, because the more options in the game, the longevity will be greater. But decorations and stuff like that will also help the longevity, and that's actually something that doesn't take forever to make. :)

And the only thing we have really seen of the baby dino's are the petting zoo. If they could make 5 herbivore babies, that would be achievable. The ones we see in the movie maybe. That way, they don't have to model every single dinosaur...

I know I can not have everything I want, but in my view investing in dinosaurs is worth more than in attractions, dinosaurs are more important, current attractions are enough

Dinosaur breeding could be implemented in a new game mode (Site B) where we would create free dinosaurs and they would reproduce themselves. To compensate the effort for this DLC, it could be paid. HAVE HOW TO DO

I'd be happy if 1.5 just let me play the game again. Got about a week out of it, then 1.4 was forced on me, trashed everything, and it now crashes every time I try and load it up.

(yes, done all the usual things like re-installing etc).

I'd be happy if 1.5 just let me play the game again. Got about a week out of it, then 1.4 was forced on me, trashed everything, and it now crashes every time I try and load it up.

(yes, done all the usual things like re-installing etc).

same with me. Uninstalled until it is fixed.

I agree, they can do it all, I think the free upgrade systems and paid DLCs are good for developers as well as for the community, no matter what the upgrade will be. import the constant updates of the game to keep them active!

Note* ''Dinosaur breeding could be implemented in a new game mode (Site B) where we would create free dinosaurs and they would reproduce themselves.'' is good a idea

decorations and stuff like that will also help the longevity, and that's actually something that doesn't take forever to make. :)

I think this must be the next move... there is nosense of having baby dinos... 100+ dinos species if we have all the 100 parks we made exactly the same

Top Bottom