Patch Notes Update Beyond - Chapter Four - Beta (Week 3)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Mamba ref... on an unreleased racing prototype.

Leaked mamba racer coming then !! No explore ships now racers !

No word on codex confirmed
No word on mamba overhest

One more ship added ???

Allowing non auto-center controls for fss, toggle instead of two binds, VR fixes for FSS, showing body count: slowly most 'generally supported' fixes are arriving. :) I suspect next week the final beta patch will bring us some mining changes, including VR fixes needed there.

Now lets mamba! :p

Thanks FDEV! Looking forward to the new scenarios!

I was only looking at the Wrecked Megaships last night and wondering if the Hull Breeches might be scenario related ;)

1itSez8.png

VR

• Increase the thickness of orbit lines in the orrery view
  • Ensure players can fully zoom into bodies in the orrery view
  • Fixed the background on intermediate FSS zoom levels warping
  • Fixed planet rings moving with the headset in FSS mode
  • Fixed the SRVs full beam lens flare causing visual issues
  • Fixed graphical errors when switching between FSS and SAA modes
  • Fixed inverted joystick animations
  • Fixed missing scan effect in FSS (that highlights areas of interest)
  • Fix various fog and jet cone issues

maybe i am being blind/reading it wrong but does this mean the VR issues with the shadows around rings and the mining scanner (Pulse Wave Analyser that highlights gold on the rocks to mine) has NOT been fixed?

if so that sucks.

Last edited:
The bugs had made mining difficult in VR. I had to fire off the pulse with one eye closed to stop myself getting headings. I'm looking forward to seeing if those bug fixes have cured the problem.

...and the Mamba. I want to smash that ship headlong into an asteroid as fast as I can :D

Thank you very much. Looking forward to dive right into it. I am most excited for the new ships and the VR fixes.

Fly dangerous

o7

"Added 1 more ship and 2 more utility stock slots to all markets"

what's this?

I suspect every shipyard now sells one more ship, and all outfitting offers two more utility type. Due to the proliferation of new ships/modules the old way means you'd have to fly to increasingly more systems (even when picking high-tech) to get what you want without using 3rd party sources.

Just guessin' though. :p

maybe i am being blind/reading it wrong but does this mean the VR issues with the shadows around rings and the mining scanner (Pulse Wave Analyser that highlights gold on the rocks to mine) has NOT been fixed?

if so that sucks.

Thats how I read it. Fixes are still mostly related to b1 issues, so I suspect we'll only see b2 issues being fixed in later patches. But at least they are working on it, and who goes mining in a mamba. As an aside, I do feel the next mining stream should be in VR. Just to put some pressure on them... ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom