General / Off-Topic I Am Become PlayStation 4 Pro

I just passed through a birthday (and is supposed to be a significant age as I am led to believe), and with Xmas coming the family got together and bought me a PS4 Pro (!tb)..... I couldn't be more stoked.

626a056e661e5658a31f873987dfa3b2.jpg

For my birthday, my wife got me my precious:

245gfgk.jpg

From tungsten fashions.

Yeah, I know it's meant to be gold. But it looks really good in black. It's tungsten carbide, so it's the same density as gold, but you need a diamond to scratch it. They do gold coloured ones too, but I'm happy with black.

For my birthday, my girlfriend and I stayed in a manor house in London for a few nights.
And the manor house upgraded us to the best room!

It was awesome.

I generally don't get decent presents anymore, people never seem to get me the right thing. Lol

From tungsten fashions.

Yeah, I know it's meant to be gold. But it looks really good in black. It's tungsten carbide, so it's the same density as gold, but you need a diamond to scratch it. They do gold coloured ones too, but I'm happy with black.

A ring!
As Delia says. "Here's one I made earlier." ;)

Deleted member 115407

D
Solid gaming system. I bought mine for RDR2 and am really enjoying it.

From tungsten fashions.

I remember on holiday these guys selling 'gold' to tourists that also tuens gold the next day.

It will be i8nteresting what happens to gold prices once we can mine it on space.

People have been trying to convince me that a skoda is the same as other car yet to be convinced.

Top Bottom