Patch Notes Update Beyond - Chapter Four 3.3

How do you update the game via skype? Have to wait till the servers go online, or can you start downloading now?

Pup are you annoying these good people or just trying to provide some kind of comic relief while they wait and wait and wait?

If it is the latter good job keep it up we need more good Pups like you o7

Just trying on being the best Pup I can be Boss spreading the holiday cheer and all and trying my best to fight off the update blues [sad]

Now go back to your office I am sure you got some Pad work to fill out, some more diplomacy to do I know you hate that stuff leave me with my friends were having fun [cool]

They had a thread in news, I think they said all ships with incomplete missions would be dumped in jail. Or maybe it was something more serious.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/458417-Mission-Progress-Wipe-at-3-3-Launch

tenor.gif

CMDR CPT. Boris

That image was some seriously demented excrement left by the droppings of mere humans you know you cannot say that four letter word that starts with a S on here so I improvised :x CENSORSHIP we cannot talk about that [haha]

Last edited:
I Hope FDev nerf more easy money making opportunities that made the game slightly more enjoyable so people need to spend weeks upon weeks mindlessly grinding :)

Main Question is if this stupid modeswitch-clickfest will be in the final patch - if so there´s no reason to reinstall the game.

I Hope FDev nerf more easy money making opportunities that made the game slightly more enjoyable so people need to spend weeks upon weeks mindlessly grinding :)

You prefer they just give you all the carrots now.... let me guess your one of those kind of players that considers rolling the dice then say's, "ah screw it how about we just say I killed him and be done with it."

You prefer they just give you all the carrots now.... let me guess your one of those kind of players that considers rolling the dice then say's, "ah screw it how about we just say I killed him and be done with it."

Nope, Never said that nor did I even hint at that.

It just seems when a decent money making opportunity is found it is gotten rid of the next update, Not everyone has a plethora of hours to spend sitting infront of a screen everyday.

I don't mind working towards something but when developers purposefully keep adding to the grind a sane adult asks "Why ?".

Last edited:
Top Bottom