Patch Notes Update Server Turbulence - 12 December 2018

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 169557

D
SERIOUSLY!?!?!? ... Tuesday apply the patch and Friday you can not even enter the server?!?!?! ??!?!? Is this a joke in bad taste or is it that I have the game broken? ... the launcher continues to indicate that the server is fine but 1 minute after connecting, the game ejects by "teaser adjudications server"

Just an fyi...
Mobile, alabama USA ps4
Elite crashed during a jump an hour or so ago and I haven't been able to play since. The game loads fine but when I click start the ship spins half way and game crashes

Have the server problems been fixed yet or do Frontier still have their head buried in the sand just praying the problem goes away. Sorry if that's a little harsh bit I haven't been able to connect once since update and I'm starting to lose it man, if I had hair id pull it out

Have the server problems been fixed yet or do Frontier still have their head buried in the sand just praying the problem goes away. Sorry if that's a little harsh bit I haven't been able to connect once since update and I'm starting to lose it man, if I had hair id pull it out

I've been on for a couple of hours earlier and connected without any delays, and stayed connected. So, probably :D

My brother was connected for 3 1\2 hrs earlier but now can't get back on, seems to be different for everyone. Has there been any word from Frontier themselves or are they doing their usual of only replying to positive stuff

My brother was connected for 3 1\2 hrs earlier but now can't get back on, seems to be different for everyone. Has there been any word from Frontier themselves or are they doing their usual of only replying to positive stuff

As far as i can tell , apart from the odd bug report acknowledgment , not a word, since they blamed too many people trying to play the game putting excess strain on the server hamster.

The newsletter from Frontier

"Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter Four hasbeen released and is available now for you to get your hands on. We can't thank you enough for all the amazing messages we've received since launch and love seeing all the content that's being produced already."

Where have they got their heads?

As far as i can tell , apart from the odd bug report acknowledgment , not a word, since they blamed too many people trying to play the game putting excess strain on the server hamster.

I knew there would be a few teething problems especially with such a large update but this doesn't feel like teething problems this is more like pulling your teeth out with a rusty pair of pliers with no pain relief

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom