Triple Elite Hall of Fame

Triple Elite since December 2018.

thCfHPt

Please provide a screenshot showing the rankstatus as well as your name in order to be added to the list.

Congratulations and welcome to the club Vincent Valamore, JT442, Saool, Wolffi, Nadir Ffencis, J0RG3 PR4T4 (first one in 2019, Whoo!!) and BrzcaInUK!!!

Thanks !!!! ... I'm Xbox user...

And finally...

0WFBCfY.png

Trade Elite: Shipping many Unknown Artefacts before CRCR's became a thing.
Exploration Elite: Trip out to Bovomit Sector and back in a 20-LY Imperial Clipper, and the Guardian Ruin mission.
Combat Elite: Grinding out the kills, culminating in support for Nova Imperium tonight.

Started Jan 3301.

Last edited:
8ScTau6.png

Last night, after playing since the open beta (over 31 weeks played).

Explorer first, after the original Distant Worlds expedition and Crab Nebula expedition.
Trade second, the old-fashioned way hauling stuff A-B.
Combat last night farming Thargoid scouts, after deciding I could do the last 73% of Deadly between Christmas and Distant Worlds 2.

Yay! That shiny triple elite decal looks pretty sweet on my chromed beluga.

Jc7oJxO.png

Another one playing since Open Beta
Trade / Explorer via Ram Tah missions and searches for new Guardian areas around core
Combat via Mission NPC & Scouts - finished in the rather fun AX CZ today ;)

(ofc am actually a Quintuple Elite if you include '84 and Forums, so I guess CQC is next - maybe another 4 years :) )

And another Beta/Gamma player finally getting triple Elite.

Trading, got yonks ago slave trading and mining.

Combat, got 2 years ago

Exploration, I've been chipping away at since Gamma and finally reached triple elite last week.

I'll upload the picture later today and ofc, I'm an 84'r as well.

Is Exploration Elite harder to achieve now? I watched a few videos about new scanners. Scanning the locations of all planets in the systems seem more time consuming.

Is Exploration Elite harder to achieve now? I watched a few videos about new scanners. Scanning the locations of all planets in the systems seem more time consuming.

There is a thread in the Exploration section that covers just this:

The Elite Explorers Hall of Fame and Myriad Manifest, continued

It's OP, Marx summarised the changes and how what they describe as an 'Elite+' achievement is attained. Elite+ is gaining the equivalent of earlier Exploration Elite. I don't know what the current criteria to achieve exploration Elite is.

Finally guys Triple Elite:)
Capture.PNG
And I must say being the best looking...um I actually look like that, lost all my hair grinding for the exploration! It was a nice surprise to see the triple badge they should sell triple metal badges and T-shirts in the shop. Keep flying dangerous Cmdrs.

Top Bottom