Operation IDA - Repairing our Foundation

Last night after i delivered a batch myself, I thought we still had something like 100k tons of Beryllium left to deliver at Kipling. That was fast!

I'll move to Liman then. Pity, that it will still be a while for Kipling to be up and runing again.

Yesterday i´ve collected CMM Composite for Acton Dock, the station i´m repairing for some weeks. Needed 10 markets to fill my cargo space and delivered it, but IT DIDN´T COUNT.
Feels like a total waste of time, please FDev fix this Bug soon !!!!
Totaly frustrated i´ve decided to stop the work here and to join Operation IDA in the Pleiades.

Maybe we can finish the work in Acton Dock later together.

Yesterday i´ve collected CMM Composite for Acton Dock, the station i´m repairing for some weeks. Needed 10 markets to fill my cargo space and delivered it, but IT DIDN´T COUNT.
Feels like a total waste of time, please FDev fix this Bug soon !!!!
Totaly frustrated i´ve decided to stop the work here and to join Operation IDA in the Pleiades.

Maybe we can finish the work in Acton Dock later together.

Try mode switching, from experience I think the page is generated when you arrive at the station.

Operation IDA has now two stations that are repaired "on paper" (i.e. according to logged deliveries, they should be going on line):

Kipling Orbital (Pleiades Sector KC-V c2-11)

&

Liman Legacy (HIP 16753)

The bug report is still alive (we hope): https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...tations-not-registering?p=7186079#post7186079

Alternatively, we hope that the dedicated mission server will solve our problem with missing deliveries.

Operation IDA is moving on (for now, we'll come back to Kipling & Liman if we have to) to Cleaver Prospect (Pleiades Sector HR-W d1-57. See: https://eddb.io/station/68715

Congrats on 'finishing' 2 stations! :cool:

I'm doing a few deliveries in the beta to test it, so far I've only done 1 (about 4 hrs ago), & it hasn't shown up.....
Is the beta fully operational though? (bugs aside).

How many deliveries do you think I would need to do as a decent test? (I've got a conda with 416-432t capacity).

Congrats on 'finishing' 2 stations! :cool:

I'm doing a few deliveries in the beta to test it, so far I've only done 1 (about 4 hrs ago), & it hasn't shown up.....
Is the beta fully operational though? (bugs aside).

How many deliveries do you think I would need to do as a decent test? (I've got a conda with 416-432t capacity).

I'd say with ten deliveries you should statistically encounter the bug at least once. But actually you can stop as soon as you encounter it once, so I guess it won't take 10 runs :x

Funny you mention that!
I did just 3 runs yesterday, with the 2nd two 4hrs later, the 1st still hadn't been counted then! And the 2nd two hadn't either.
I'll see if they've been counted now....... nope!

Last edited:
Throwing another plea for assistance just for the halibut.

Saddened again on a Thursday to see that another station that we've worked so hard to repair is still offline despite our own hard kept personal record keeping showing all needed commodities being delivered.

I've been hauling for OP-IDA since the first attacks. I've been a Co-Ordinator since May. I know everyone has already shared their frustrations and we all know FDev is trying to work so many issues as well as introduce new content but, this is just such a demoralizing and crippling issue which has been ongoing for far to long.

As stated many times, OP-IDA is a volunteer group who work incredibly hard (under the umbrella of the current storyline) to help stabilize systems and repair damaged star ports originating from the first attacks in the Pleiades. Its a thankless almost oppressive job and we're certainly not looking for a pat on the back or accolades. We try and keep ourselves amused and we're lucky to have not just a great admin team but a host of CMDR's who again, donate their time to haul needed commodities, many which are very long range and unlike the main bubble, not easily found in the Pleiades. This issue with delivered commodities however is severe. The amount of commodities needed on some of these stations is staggering (2+ Million tons of materials for some). If our deliveries don't count, we're effectively being forced to work even harder. It almost makes the lessening of commodities needed overall that was introduced when Chapter 3 dropped obsolete. It also makes retention that much harder as CMDR's get frustrated which nobody wants to see.

I don't think anyone (save for a few) are threatening to rage quit or any such notion but what we do is truly important, on par with any other activity or effort that other individuals or groups undertake. Our's is just not as inviting, glamorous or any other similar synonym you can think of.

It would be greatly appreciated if Frontier could acknowledge this very serious problem and work with us to finally get a handle on what the underlying issue is for an eventual fix.

Again, you can look at our spreadsheets at www.operationida.com which are meticulously kept up to date every day with updates twice daily.

"Help us Obi-Wan Fdev, you're our only hope".

Namaste.

Follow OP-IDA on Twitter @OperationIda

Emergency alert:

This morning It has been confirmed that The Thargoids have infested Pleiades Sector HR-W d1-41. This is our Home System where Malthus Terminal resides.

We call on all available pilots who can assist us in preventing Incursion and the destruction of Malthus yet again.

Last week on the heels of our achievements after The Holiday haul ended, we were immediately thrust into the task of defending not just our sister system in Celaeno but Atlas and Pleione as well.

Pleione had issues with numerous empty NHSS instances and was incredibly difficult to get the numbers we needed. Yet we fought non stop until the servers came down.
Our efforts were not in vain as Pleione was successfully rid of infestation along with Celaeno and Atlas earlier in the week.

But we have no room to breathe as the assault continues and we're forced to fight for our home and still haul commodities to Cleaver Prospect.

o7 CMDR's

Emergency alert:

This morning It has been confirmed that The Thargoids have infested Pleiades Sector HR-W d1-41. This is our Home System where Malthus Terminal resides.

We call on all available pilots who can assist us in preventing Incursion and the destruction of Malthus yet again.

Last week on the heels of our achievements after The Holiday haul ended, we were immediately thrust into the task of defending not just our sister system in Celaeno but Atlas and Pleione as well.

Pleione had issues with numerous empty NHSS instances and was incredibly difficult to get the numbers we needed. Yet we fought non stop until the servers came down.
Our efforts were not in vain as Pleione was successfully rid of infestation along with Celaeno and Atlas earlier in the week.

But we have no room to breathe as the assault continues and we're forced to fight for our home and still haul commodities to Cleaver Prospect.

o7 CMDR's
Dang, I just discovered a planet with 46 geolocial sites I wanted to explore get a ton of mats from...
On my way with my AX Cutter to kick some 'Goid chewing appendixes in...
Thankfully I was out only about 300 LY.

For Malthus!

Top Bottom