Distant Worlds II Event DW2 XBOX edition

We now have our own sub forum so please join in the conversations there. I'll post a link to it when I get home tonight.

Last edited:
I arrived to Pallaeni an hour late for American launch with some fresh paint still drying on my ship having squeezed in a few last minute engineering mod tweaks. Then I proceeded to crash hard on the View, bringing my hull down to 26%, oops lol. Luckily a nice commander Redwaiv was nearby with Repair Limpets. I met a few more commanders and saw several around the View. It was fun and a good start to a new adventure for me in Elite Dangerous, my first foray into multiplayer (I’ve played solo for 2 years).

haha my first time multiplayer too, i just play fot a mont, man i crash hard in the view too, and went i landed before i crash i see a another commanders with equal brutal crashes haha... i was shocked i crash and im not even 2,000ly away.

by luck i have repair limpets so i can repair myself and the other comanders, anyone need for reparis just let me know

Gamertag xxxalexanderxxx

Seee u on waypoint 2

Alex

I didn't sign up for DW2 officially but I felt like going anyway. :) Now I'm signed up properly. I forgot to paint my ship before departure, though, so the paintjob is quite in a bad shape now, even at the first waypoint. I'm curious how it will look when this is all over. :)

Does anyone know when the next waypoint will be revealed? As far as I know we all start on Sundays, however the current CG lasts a week until next Thursday. How is the roadmap looking in this regard? Those who want can stay to aid in the CG, the others will be able to travel to the next waypoint, or do we all have to wait until the CG ends?

Does anyone know when the next waypoint will be revealed? As far as I know we all start on Sundays, however the current CG lasts a week until next Thursday. How is the roadmap looking in this regard? Those who want can stay to aid in the CG, the others will be able to travel to the next waypoint, or do we all have to wait until the CG ends?

I don’t think we leave Omega until after the CG is done. We leave Omega on 1/27/19 is what I have down.

Hi All, I'm a bit late to the party and missed the close of the DW2 roster. I've signed up for the latecomers one but that's not going to be published yet. Can I still get in this PG? I am in a wing (of just 2 of us). CMDR I Culfy I and CMDR AmmmoN.
We will catch the party before waypoint 3.
Cheers,
I Culfy I

Hi All, I'm a bit late to the party and missed the close of the DW2 roster. I've signed up for the latecomers one but that's not going to be published yet. Can I still get in this PG? I am in a wing (of just 2 of us). CMDR I Culfy I and CMDR AmmmoN.
We will catch the party before waypoint 3.
Cheers,
I Culfy I

Join the Fleetcomm Discord and assign yourselves the Distant Worlds 2 and DW2-XBox roles. Someone on there will be able to help you. Access to the PC PG is closed, latecomers are advised to use Mobius. I don't know if this is the case on Xbox

Last edited:
Top Bottom