Elder Scrolls Online Adds Dragons.

• Thread starter Deleted member 110222
  • Start date
Don't get items clean for selling - just sell them, otherwise you lose money :) Only clean items you intend to use(apart from resources, you can craft with stolen goods)

True, but there is a specific mission type where you have to do that, and you get paid for delivery of said items. Then it's worth it, because they usually give you a lootbox of clean items that sell for far more then what you paid for the job itself. https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:The_Covetous_Countess

EDIT: Also .. yeah Launder was the word I was looking for, but it slipped my mind *shakes fist at brain*

Last edited:

Deleted member 110222

D
I'm liking my Templar. She can heal herself and deal damage.

Next character will be an Argonian tank.

Deleted member 110222

D
Unlocked my weapon swap today.

Viola can wreck crap now with her bow.

Warden, take two.

Feels much better to play as a stamden once I got to champion levels and geared up. Running 5M/2H with a 2 hander on the front bar and bow on the back bar.

Seventh Legion and Witchman sets, I had a bunch of Witchmans in the bank and bought the rest from guild stores. Witchmans feels a little meh, its 5 piece bonus is a lesser version of the DK Battle Roar passive so I'll probably swap that out for something better.

X3ySEko.jpg

Wait what? ESO is back to monthly subscription?? I thought the game became "buy once play forever" type thing.

It is. But it also has the optional subscription. And it always had.
With the subscription, you get a crafting bag (so the ingredients don't clutter your inventory), an access to previous DLCs without the need to buy them, and monthly premium currency bonus plus some tidbits here and there.

Deleted member 110222

D
It is. But it also has the optional subscription. And it always had.
With the subscription, you get a crafting bag (so the ingredients don't clutter your inventory), an access to previous DLCs without the need to buy them, and monthly premium currency bonus plus some tidbits here and there.

What Chris said. It's totally optional.

Am so glad some people enjoyed ESO.

For me it was the most extreme ever example of creating generic pap in an attempt to squash into a market.

Wait what? ESO is back to monthly subscription?? I thought the game became "buy once play forever" type thing.

Well like any good MMORPG, "free to play" reads as "free to play until level 20, after which even if we let you level up, your peasant F2P gear may as well make it a hardcap. Oh also no good zones. None of that".

Well like any good MMORPG, "free to play" reads as "free to play until level 20, after which even if we let you level up, your peasant F2P gear may as well make it a hardcap. Oh also no good zones. None of that".

Except none of this is true in TESO.
I understand you're salty that you didn't like it, but as an adult you should be above ignorant slander.

Deleted member 110222

D
TBF, I can only concede that there is a lot of salt today.

EU server is dead right now.

Yeah it's pretty bad mate.

Nobody can get in.

Hopefully it's back up again, seems you guys are having a fun time. Meanwhile I just keep slicing and dicing Grineer for the time being :D I'll probably check back when Elsweyr hits. Keep me up to date :)

Haha do they share the servers with Anthem demo or hosting provider ^_^

Looking out to check ESO out sometime. Bought two accounts, one for me and one for wife, there's only the tiny itsy bitsy problem, no second gaming pc and I want us to play together. Maybe later this year after new ryzens release :D That's why the subscription "scared" me a bit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom