*NEWS FLASH*

*NEW JUST IN FROM THE DARK MARAUDERS NEWS NETWORK* Jesus Kieth reporting: The Dark Marauders have just taken a Fuel Rat hostage. More news to follow.......
If this is yet another 'The Great & Wonderful Fuel Rat corporation' advertisement: My teddy is going threw the wall and into the skip, next door.

The Dark Marauders demand 300 imperial slaves for his freedom! Is there anyone willing to help this fine fuel rat? YARRRRR

The Dark Marauders demand 300 imperial slaves for his freedom! Is there anyone willing to help this fine fuel rat? YARRRRR
They would need proof of life?

Edit:- 300 Imps; you can get far more than that.

Last edited:
Check my stream, running right now. He's alive for now...
Link?

If you check my posts on the subject: You'll see that I hold the rats in contempt; due to their mass advertising campaigns and Mafia like tactics. In short, I am here for the giggles.

Last edited:

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
How does one hold a CMDR hostage in a game where one can choose to either self-destruct or log out subject to a 15-second timer?

See what have said all along: Like a Mafiosi. have they come to the aid of their employee?

90 mins in space, alone; is just a nightmare. Poor guy, abandoned by his so called friends.

Top Bottom