FOUNDERS WORLD A TAD LIVELY, WHAT?

Soooooooooooooooooooooo!

Got my Elite in trading and proceeded to stand in the footsteps of giants what!

Took a trip to Shinrarta Dezhra and headed for the big old beautiful station.

Got a little toasted by one or two ruffians what!

Bally scallywags shot the pants orf me twice?

Just not cricket what what!

Toodly Pipsky old beans, and may also venture a Tatty Bye also?

Founders world - and community goal systems - are a magnet for non-consensual PvP...

If you're trying to be careful, approach these systems in solo, or a private group like mobile.

Cmdr Colp

Founders world - and community goal systems - are a magnet for non-consensual PvP...

If you're trying to be careful, approach these systems in solo, or a private group like mobile.

Cmdr Colp

Or learn to escape. Part of the fun is the danger. It's not hard to learn how to escape one of these ruffians. I do it frequently as I call Shinrarta home.

It is why we can't have nice things. One of the few systems that have CMDRs regularly on tap. Rinzla did a vid the get gud guide to trading which will help

Unfortunatly the pilots federation is not a law enforcement organisation, it does not admit the good and expell the bad, it it only provides pilots with a recognised ranking no matter a pilots moral compass. This mean that nasty murder hobo types and gankers will always haunt shinrarta as its the best place to gank elite rated pilots. Maybe next update FD will extend crime and punishment to the pilots federation ranks who knows? Obsidian Ant has recently posted a YT vid on just such a subject.
Your best bet for now if you dont want to run the ganker dash is to enter the system in solo or spend plenty more hours trying to "git gud".

And to the OP.
Welcome to the boys club old chap,
o7

Greetings Good Sir!
Yes, Founder's World is an absolute Gank Fest nowadays. It's gotten so bad we started calling it Ganker's World. Gankson Memorial is home to Rammers who ram ships that are smaller than them for "lolz". Absolutely annoying if you are trying go outfit a ship and some hobo is looking to annoy you when are not in the mood for fighting. Regrettably Solo or PG is the only way to dodge them.

I am at shinrarta with my War Conda that reduces everything to a molten clump in seconds.

Never have I experienced ganking despite playing in open a lot.

I am at shinrarta with my War Conda that reduces everything to a molten clump in seconds.

Never have I experienced ganking despite playing in open a lot.

It's surprising the lack of attention the Endeavour gets in Shinrarta.

Speak softly and carry a big stick, as the saying goes.......

Unfortunatly the pilots federation is not a law enforcement organisation, it does not admit the good and expell the bad, it it only provides pilots with a recognised ranking no matter a pilots moral compass. This mean that nasty murder hobo types and gankers will always haunt shinrarta as its the best place to gank elite rated pilots. Maybe next update FD will extend crime and punishment to the pilots federation ranks who knows? Obsidian Ant has recently posted a YT vid on just such a subject.
Your best bet for now if you dont want to run the ganker dash is to enter the system in solo or spend plenty more hours trying to "git gud".

And to the OP.
Welcome to the boys club old chap,
o7

The Pilot's Federation might not be a law enforcement agency, but they do have the power to pull a member's permit to Shinrarta Dehzra. I wish they would start exercising that power and ban those who assault their fellow members from the system. If you can't behave you'll have to face the consequences.

Last edited:
The Pilot's Federation might not be a law enforcement agency, but they do have the power to pull a member's permit to Shinrarta Dehzra. I wish they would start exercising that power and ban those who assault their fellow members from the system. If you can't behave you'll have to face the consequences.

Aside from them still paying to fund our criminal escapades..

Remember they own the mission boards. Clearly we serve a purpose somwhere. Even if we are just another one of the games cash sinks. Eheheh.

dayrth

Volunteer Moderator
Because I'm a pedant (and just can't help myself)....

Rob At Work is the only one who has used the correct spelling of wot. The phrase 'wot wot' (made popular by George III) uses a now archaic word for know. It is the equivalent of ending a sentence with '...don't you know'.

Love this guy.

I got Elite trader, bought a sidey in Kamadhenu,, A classed the FSD and went to Shinup the Drainpipe, got marmalized too. Wonder how many other peeps have done that.

Top Bottom