Patch Notes Update Update 3.3.04

failing interdiction the game crashed avoiding worked at least i am sitting in a station now just got to let the missions run out of time as i can't see a fix happening in the next 15 hours. can't they just go back and delete the update to how it was b4 and then work on it. yep i know i am dreaming or is it a nightmare.

"Removed the ability for players being able to incorrectly jump huge distances when their ship was without fuel"

Why would people report this?

Because they thought it was a bug, why wouldn't any normal player report it?

I am more amazed that anybody found it?

failing interdiction the game crashed avoiding worked at least i am sitting in a station now just got to let the missions run out of time as i can't see a fix happening in the next 15 hours. can't they just go back and delete the update to how it was b4 and then work on it. yep i know i am dreaming or is it a nightmare.

I was getting CtD, but two recent interdictions were ok - maybe the server-side patched it? Though I'm sure they would tell us if they did that ;)

Edit: Spoke too soon - another CtD. That's 3 CtD and 3 ok interdictions <sigh>

Last edited:
Wait what? Keyboard shortcuts for the galaxy map and system map were removed? and you have to use the left panel to access them now?
What about voicepacks that rely on there being a bind for them to fire the same keypress as a macro?
I hope I've misunderstood that.

Hello,

There was a server conflict that caused this to temporarily malfunction! It should be now be working on PC, Xbox and PlayStation.

Please let us know if you're still encountering issues with Squadron chat.

is this for squadron chat only or also the crashing issues while being interdicted

Just took a Sidewinder out for a hop. Bindings seem OK.

Remember, VerboseLogging="1" needs to be re-entered in the AppConfig.xml file (network section) *every* time after a patch. This enables QA to look at the log files.

Wait what? Keyboard shortcuts for the galaxy map and system map were removed? and you have to use the left panel to access them now?
What about voicepacks that rely on there being a bind for them to fire the same keypress as a macro?
I hope I've misunderstood that.

They removed them only from the SRV, which makes it slightly less annoying

misread the OP, nvm

Last edited:
Sorry, but for me, this patch is a joke (same bugs since the 3.3 release, no answear about them, new bugs appear, no road map....) I'm saddened.

Last edited:
They removed them only from the SRV, which makes it slightly less annoying

Why is everyone falling over this... they changed the Default Context controller profile to fit more essential bindings on they havent removed any binding options. If you're using the Default Context controller setup a) you shouldn't be, it's not good. Bind your own with proper 6DOF. b) If you want you can put everything back exactly how it was after 4 seconds in the controls menu, as all the options remain in game, exactly as it was before.

For real. Check the original post and formatting. For real.

Hello anorak48,

This is for the issue with Squadron chat only.

We're looking into the crashing issue when being interdicted, and hope to have some more information regarding it soon. :)

hopefully soon don't really want to fail the missions and keep resetting my key assignments. but thnx but if fail i fail i can build my reputation up later.

Sorry, but for me, this patch is a joke (same bugs since the 3.3 release, no answear about them, new bugs appear, no road map....) I'm saddened.

The patch is not about fixing bugs, it's about fixing another exploit. Exploits are the only bugs that matter to Frontier :p

Yes I'm salty, but it takes a lot of salt to preserve Elephant Butt Leather for over a year! :mad:

Last edited:
Top Bottom