Rare Commodities List!

A bit of trivia on 36 Ophiuchi.

In the Dune novel, the system has the homeworld of the Harkonnens, Giedi Prime.

Cool, I thought the place sounded familiar!

A little off-topic but I think I have a few bug reports to enter about the system.

I noticed that neither Ophiuchi A or any of its orbiting bodies showed up in the Orrery view. I tried zooming in and out to the limits but the bodies aren't shown, even though my location is.

The other thing was that I mapped all the bodies in that system, and when I turned in my scans I got a screen saying I got 1st discovery credit on all of them. I'm sure I wasn't the 1st to discover but I thought that bug was fixed.

I'm pretty sure EDDiscovery was showing 1st discovery from one person as well a 1st mapped from at least 2 people on various bodies. If I went into the system map there was no discovered by info. I didn't get any credits, or credit for the stars themselves since I bought the exploration data before taking the mission.

I've updated my site to work with 3.3 - https://zoy.updog.co/rares/

For now, the Booming Rares list & route includes stations in Investment & Boom. We'll see how it goes, maybe an "Investors Route" might be worthwhile at some point. Please feed back any issues, or general Rare Goods updates etc. here. I'd be interested to see some allocation amounts for Investment state

Apparently Kamitra is giving 203 cigars today. It is in Investment, civil liberty & expansion active states!

I've updated my site to work with 3.3 - https://zoy.updog.co/rares/

For now, the Booming Rares list & route includes stations in Investment & Boom. We'll see how it goes, maybe an "Investors Route" might be worthwhile at some point. Please feed back any issues, or general Rare Goods updates etc. here. I'd be interested to see some allocation amounts for Investment state

I've tried a few systems in Investment state today, results below - but the best Ngurii where I got 400 Soontil Relics - they alone were a 9M profit when sold!

Others...
Any Na Coffee 17
Toxandji Virocide 18
Rajukru Multi-Stoves 48
Orrerian Vicious Brew 36
Uszaian Tree Grub 21

I've tried a few systems in Investment state today, results below - but the best Ngurii where I got 400 Soontil Relics - they alone were a 9M profit when sold!

Others...
Any Na Coffee 17
Toxandji Virocide 18
Rajukru Multi-Stoves 48
Orrerian Vicious Brew 36
Uszaian Tree Grub 21

That's a neat little tool. Thank you for making it.

Are you seeing much traffic?

Currently blocked rare goods:

• Gilya Signature Weapons - blocked by the player faction The Fireflies (inserted by FD)
  • Wolf Fesh - blocked by the player faction EXO (inserted by FD)
  • Borasetani Pathogenetics - blocked by the player faction Dark Echo
  • HIP 118311 Swarm - blocked by NPC faction HIP 118311 Empire Party

Actually, the Swarm isn't blocked yet, but will be on the next tick. edit - yep, blocked now

Dark Echo have asked FD for a CG to change the legality of the rare good. But The Fireflies tried this last year and FD rejected it.

Aganippe Rush was nearly lost, but with help from the Alliance guys, we managed to keep it in control of the anarchy faction.

Also, Master Chefs is under threat, as Viracocha is about to go into a war for control by a faction that will block the rare if it wins.

Last edited:
The "Dragons of Viracocha" have dominated the war for 3 days, lost 2 days. There was some more support for the Dragons yesterday, so fingers crossed they'll keep the upper hand.

The "Dragons of Viracocha" have dominated the war for 3 days, lost 2 days. There was some more support for the Dragons yesterday, so fingers crossed they'll keep the upper hand.
That's some good news.

I'm going to see if I can find anyone who supports Yuri Grom to help in Delta Pavonis, as it's a contested system. I think Grom prefers Dictatorships.

I'll try to head over to Delta Pavonis should the Dragons win the 4th day.

Update:
With some support...
The Dragons won the war against "United Viracocha Labour" and took control of Outpost Clarkie.
The "Master Chefs" stay on the market.

Last edited:
That's bad news. It will take at least 2 conflicts to get Autocracy back in charge ...Winters probably not keen on that.
Seems Autocracy may go right into the next conflict against "Partnership of Stopover", if the win this they should be in range to go back for system control.

That's good news. :D

Then there's no need to head over to Delta Pavonis. HIP 118311 is at a similar distance (~60Ly), I'll see if I can bring some CMDRs and head over there.
Helping "HIP 118311 Posse" should bring the "HIP 118311 Swarm" back on the market. o?

The Swarm is also for sale, just done a quick tour. So are Wolf Fesh, Gilya Signature Weapons and Borasetani Parthogenetics.

So nothing is currently blocked. None of the illicit rares appear to be illegal anywhere.

Tempted to file a bug report. But I won't be a spoilsport.

Doesn't seem right...Illegal rare goods still should be...well...illegal.
Make them buyable on the black market where one is available.

Dunyach Gateway is selling Sanuma Decorative Meat in lots of 77 units at the moment:

Top Bottom