Additionally, it's been loudly decried on this forum that noobs having easy and nearly unlimited access to void opals is causing a sort of inflation that devalues the worth of the "Elite" Pilot's Federation rank.

In this way, Swizzy's enforcement of ZO galactic law here is also a virtuous effort to help our economy remain stable and rein in how rapidly the galactic credit's value is plummeting.

Last edited:
I have a feeling you're not taking me serious here :D

I hope after ganking the poor noob, swizzy befriended him, endured his 10 minute tirade of anger, and explained to him proper builds, situational awareness and the dangers of open. After that he hopefully explained the multicrew feature, with all it's imminent risks and explained him how to kick a multicrewer who is abusing that feature. Oh, and why ecoterrorism is bad...

Right? :D

I hope after ganking the poor noob, swizzy befriended him, endured his 10 minute tirade of anger, and explained to him proper builds, situational awareness and the dangers of open. After that he hopefully explained the multicrew feature, with all it's imminent risks and explained him how to kick a multicrewer who is abusing that feature. Oh, and why ecoterrorism is bad...

He probably tried to get him to join Z0Z0. It is much easier to be safe that way than by learning to pilot. Swizzy is the sort of henchman I work towards becoming.

I tend to spend several hours helping people with builds, and advice, after ganking them.

Only if they want help. Most throw a tantrum.

This is manure.
This is PvP
[video=youtube_share;pYxtkHMPTtA]https://youtu.be/pYxtkHMPTtA[/video]

A new manure subforum is urgently needed.

Last edited:
CMDR Swizzy o7o7 saves the day, by halting an eco terrorist from exploiting preserved planetary rings (as proclaimed by Overlord, Zarek Null.)

Z0,Z0.

Please stop with the made up excuses.

You do this for fun, not any sort of in game reasoning, end of story. Admitting the truth is something I can respect, because in the end it is a valid thing you can do in game, these continual excuses are just at best silly.

You do this for fun, not any sort of in game reasoning, end of story. Admitting the truth is something I can respect, because in the end it is a valid thing you can do in game, these continual excuses are just at best silly.

Are you really suggesting that one can't be an environmentalist and have fun saving the environment, too? My Pop always said: son, enjoy your work and you'll never work a day in your life.

Last edited:

Not an excuse. Please refrain from spreading heresy.

It is roleplay at its finest, and most emergent. It's Top Tier PvP.

I'm blazing my multicrew wing member, I mean blazing my trail...

Top Bottom