Forum revamp coming soon!

That would be correct, you will be able to login to the Forums with your FrontierStore.net account.

As for secondary accounts... well, the mods won't be too pleased to see that. ;)

So what happens to everything right now (individual user details, friends, rep, avatar, messages, etc) is that just deleted and we start again with the FrontierStore.net login?

Last edited:
I was told that if I made a note of what i wanted to have moved to the new place; I only had to ask.

So I'll keep it simple: Look left, see that handle and avatar? Anything starting with those same things. Keep them all. Thanks.

I just hope that the new format will not be the big loss of place

with BIG fonts many websites currently use

just to be readable on 6" screens
but are not meant to be read on PCs. :eek: :O :D

The world where IT was user configurable or the layout was changed automatically in an intelligent fashion depending on the device accessing it seems to have died, unfortunately.

Brett C

Frontier
So what happens to everything right now (individual user details, friends, rep, avatar, messages, etc) is that just deleted and we start again with the FrontierStore.net login?

User details from our two forums all persist to the XenForo install, linking your forums account to the FrontierStore account system is optional. :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom