Questions on shops

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
Sometimes guests complain "queue line for food shop XX is full". Obviously we dont create a queue path for shops so i wonder how many guests can stand in queue for a shop? And is this always the same amound of guests?

Ive seen threads about "bigger" shops and/or walk-in shops, Ill spare you the links [haha] but I really hope we do get restaurants with tables and shops with shelves, racks, registers, etc. maybe for now the guests would be happy with 2 sidebyside facilities?

A suggestion I think would be interesting is if we placed a shop/facility along a small path, then the path should get blocked right? And if we have more path area (or preferably a "plaza" area) with more room, then I think it would be cool if the guests had more room to "form a line" or at least a bigger crowd.

I could say more about pathing problems or suggestions, like with queues but I wont go off topic

Last edited:
PlanetCoaster%202016-05-28%2023-12-25-69_zpsasv1e4pv.jpg

Sometimes guests complain "queue line for food shop XX is full". Obviously we dont create a queue path for shops so i wonder how many guests can stand in queue for a shop? And is this always the same amound of guests?

I counted a couple of the "queues" for the shops and it looks like 16 people in the queue.... what I did notice is a group of two were served and left, bringing it down to 14, a group of three tried to join the queue but turned around saying it was full, then a group of two join the queue and didn't complain.... Hmm.

Even after extending the path to a couple of squares long, only 16 people queued up for drinks.

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I counted a couple of the "queues" for the shops and it looks like 16 people in the queue.... what I did notice is a group of two were served and left, bringing it down to 14, a group of three tried to join the queue but turned around saying it was full, then a group of two join the queue and didn't complain.... Hmm.

Even after extending the path to a couple of squares long, only 16 people queued up for drinks.

So 16 seems to be the limit.

Thanks for that!! I will try to play around with that!

So 16 seems to be the limit.

Thanks for that!! I will try to play around with that!

You're welcome, for my parks I always put a 4m wide path down coming off the main path to act as a "queue" then they won't get in the way of the people just walking on the main path. Place multiple shops of same type in crowded area - I have seen them go to a queue say it's full and then gone to the shop next door as that had a shorter queue.

Last edited:
I would really really hope they would put tables in the game every real park has them. I would be VERY disappointed if they didn't add tables AT LEAST!

does anyone else feel like we should have the option to add queues to shops? Almost all fast food restaurants and food stalls have some sort of queue. Also, if I'm really that hungry or thirsty, I will wait in any line, so is 16 people per queue reasonable?

If there were 16 people in a queue and only one person serving, I wouldnt wait in that queue either [squeeeeee]

Top Bottom