New Coasters and Flat Rides!

So I went back to Flabaliki's (James) Stream and looked at all the new Coasters and Flat Rides!

6 New Coasters:
Euro-Fighter
Single Rall (Can't see the writing was too small so it might be called something else)
El Loco
Fourth Dimension
Launched (Old One is Still There)
Prototype Wing (Again writing wasn't that clear so it might be called something else)

5 New Flat Rides:

Top Spin
Frisbee
Tea Cups
The Cube
Skyforce

I would of expected more Flat Rides in this Alpha seeing as there wasn't many added in Alpha 2. But the build they were playing on wasn't the final build for Alpha 3 which is releasing Tuesday. So hopefully there might be something else added (Doubt it though)

Last edited:
Great game. I say bring on the rides. Were not just testers. The alpha is meant to be enjoyed and those who have the alpha are enjoying it. Im looking forward to that big swingy thingy they showed in the audio devs video and using water not fake water aka blue roofs/flooring.

So I went back to Flabaliki's (James) Stream and looked at all the new Coasters and Flat Rides!

6 New Coasters:
Euro-Fighter
Single Rall (Can't see the writing was too small so it might be called something else)
El Loco
Fourth Dimension
Launched (Old One is Still There)
Prototype Wing (Again writing wasn't that clear so it might be called something else)

5 New Flat Rides:

Top Spin
Frisbee
Tea Cups
The Cube
Skyforce

I would of expected more Flat Rides in this Alpha seeing as there wasn't many added in Alpha 2. But the build they were playing on wasn't the final build for Alpha 3 which is releasing Tuesday. So hopefully there might be something else added (Doubt it though)

Do you have a link to his page, I'm assuming it's Twitch.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Do you have a link to his page, I'm assuming it's Twitch.

TLDR, I found the link. Ah google [wink]

I love the coaster selection so far. For everything rides, my only complaint is that the hitbox are annoyingly big. I would rather they focus on getting the builder and ride sequence(they talked about this) right before focusing on adding more ride.

Last edited:
I think we have even more

But i'm not sure

can someone maybe tell us which rides are new?

I screenshotted this from the stream:

qDn6Xo5.png

Is that single rail coaster the new RMC T-Red? It would be awesome as it's so up to date.

Same goes for that flat-ride that's like a huge version of the Space Rings. That's new this year. I love how current the game is and hopefully in the future we'll see new innovations added to the game.

Again, Frontier have pulled it out the bag.

One of the new rides in the Alpha 3 judging from the recent YouTube videos, is exactly like this one at Auckland New Zealand's Rainbows End (video is by me):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH2pO_u-PBY

XD

Actually Alpha 2 already has some rides which are like the rides at the amusement park listed in this thread like the pirate ship and fear fall or droppy thing flat ride in Planet Coaster.

I still would like to see THIS RIDE (at 1:03 in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZc5wrYu9Lo in the background the swingy ride with "REVOLVE".

I think we have even more

But i'm not sure

can someone maybe tell us which rides are new?

I screenshotted this from the stream:

http://i.imgur.com/qDn6Xo5.png

I wonder what the icons mean on the left? Possibly one of them might mean transport? [happy] What about the others though?

One of the new rides in the Alpha 3 judging from the recent YouTube videos, is exactly like this one at Auckland New Zealand's Rainbows End (video is by me):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH2pO_u-PBY

XD

Actually Alpha 2 already has some rides which are like the rides at the amusement park listed in this thread like the pirate ship and fear fall or droppy thing flat ride in Planet Coaster.

I still would like to see THIS RIDE (at 1:03 in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZc5wrYu9Lo in the background the swingy ride with "REVOLVE".

Yeah I would like to see that double swinging inverter added too. Looks like its called 'The Fury'
We do have the Insanity but the guests feet are dangling below the car on it unlike the one in the trailer...

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
I wonder what the icons mean on the left? Possibly one of them might mean transport? [happy] What about the others though?

Ferrish wheel = All (seems like all rides are showing, also the double inverter which seems to be the symboll on the second tab, that why i think this has all)
Double inverter = Thrill rides
Carousell = Gentle rides
Train = Transport rides

Just a guess...

Last edited:
Ferrish wheel = All (seems like all rides are showing, also the double inverter which seems to be the symboll on the second tab, that why i think this has all)
Double inverter = Thrill rides
Carousell = Gentle rides
Train = Transport rides

Just a guess...

That would make sense. What about the coasters though?

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
That would make sense. What about the coasters though?

All coasters
Steel
Wood

Altough i hope that will change al 90% will be listed under the steel ones. Maybe they still need to add tabs for suspended and few others.
Just like they need tabs for Water rides, omnimovers, tracked rides, etc on the flat rides selection [mouth shut]

And ofcourse it's just a wild guess :p

Last edited:
The last of the coaster icon on the left looks like wooden coaster[weird],like vampiro said before me[sad]

But i must say that i like the new menus.They look pretty good[haha][haha][haha][big grin]

Last edited:
All coasters
Steel
Wood

Altough i hope that will change al 90% will be listed under the steel ones. Maybe they still need to add tabs for suspended and few others.
Just like they need tabs for Water rides, omnimovers on the flat rides selection [mouth shut]

And ofcourse it's just a wild guess :p

The last of the coaster icons on the left looks like wooden coaster[weird],what vampiro said before me[sad]

But they do not look like there are blanked out and Ed said there was no Wooden Coasters in Alpha 3? [weird]

From this picture I can make out the following

qDn6Xo5.png

New Coasters:

Barghest (Euro Fighter)
Basilisk (Single Rail)
Black Falcon (Wing)
Looney Turns (El Loco)
Test Pilot (4th Dimension)
Tiamat (Launched Prototype)
Torque (Launched)

New Flatrides:

On the picture above, from the left

No.
3 (Topspin)
13 (Skyswing)
14 (Giant Disc/frisbee)
15 (Tea cups)
17 (That giant space rings thingy)
23 (Not sure)

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Vampiro

Volunteer Moderator
But they do not look like there are blanked out and Ed said there was no Wooden Coasters in Alpha 3? [weird]

Maybe the menu remains empty if you click it? Just like the Transport tab?

If only one of the livestreamers would click it [sulk]

From this picture I can make out the following

http://i.imgur.com/qDn6Xo5.png

New Coasters:

Barghest (Euro Fighter)
Basilisk (Single Rail)
Black Falcon (Wing)
Looney Turns (El Loco)
Test Pilot (4th Dimension)
Tiamat (Launched Prototype)
Torque (Launched)

New Flatrides:

On the picture above, from the left

No.
3 (Topspin)
13 (Skyswing)
14 (Giant Disc/frisbee)
15 (Tea cups)
17 (That giant space rings thingy)
23 (Not sure)

Correct me if I'm wrong.

We already had no. 13 in alpha 2 [wink]

no.23 is probably the one that was revealed during the Devblog#4 (SkyFly)

Last edited:
Top Bottom